Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2007 2:11:04 PM EDT
Hey TJ, is this a public match? Can you tell us more about it?

Link
Link Posted: 4/12/2007 5:28:34 PM EDT
[#1]
T.J. is tdy for a while, check out snipers hide .com, training and comp, sniper match for more info. Wish I knew how to link things but I can't even work the TV remote.
Link Posted: 4/13/2007 7:05:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I found the info on sniperhide, thanks. I also finally joined snipers hide after lurking all these years

ETA: I wonder whyTJ didn't post about this here on AR15.com????
Link Posted: 4/14/2007 11:25:36 AM EDT
[#3]
He did post about it, but it's been a while:

Linkage

I hope to be back down there for it!
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 10:08:45 PM EDT
[#4]
It looks like arcom doesn't allow links to other forums, so here's some info on the match:

COF will include but is not limited to:

Static, moving and bobbing targets from 200 to 800 yards.
Multiple target engagements
UKD targets
Shooting from a swinging parachute harness (yes, TJ is that evil)
Lowlight and night shooting.

I think the cost of the event is $75. Must pre-pay to confirm spot and send in TShirt size in order to get one. Contact TJ via the Tiger Valley web site for more details.

http://www.tigervalley.com

At the time of this post, there are 30 pre-paid. Cut-off is 50 shooters. Hope to see some of you there.

JV
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 2:54:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It looks like arcom doesn't allow links to other forums, so here's some info on the match:

COF will include but is not limited to:

Static, moving and bobbing targets from 200 to 800 yards.
Multiple target engagements
UKD targets
Shooting from a swinging parachute harness (yes, TJ is that evil) Lowlight and night shooting.

I think the cost of the event is $75. Must pre-pay to confirm spot and send in TShirt size in order to get one. Contact TJ via the Tiger Valley web site for more details.

http://www.tigervalley.com

At the time of this post, there are 30 pre-paid. Cut-off is 50 shooters. Hope to see some of you there.

JV

I saw those harnesses when I was out there last saturday. I had that WTF feeling but didn't give it another thought til you posted. Now I'm wondering what I got myself into
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 5:14:53 AM EDT
[#6]
This match is only a few days away. If you plan to make it and want a match TShirt, you need to get your payment and shirt size in to TJ ASAP.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top