Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2007 2:40:14 PM EDT
I checked the Gun Ranges page..... and there's nothing listed near Fort Hood.

Does anyone know of any place to shoot for me and some guys from my platoon?     Firing 50 or so rounds doesnt really jive to be much preparation for our upcoming deployment and we want to get in some trigger time with personally owned weapons.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 3:57:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Go through Copperas Cove, turn left on 2657 at the last stop light in cove. GO all the way to Briggs. Turn left on 183 south, about two three miles south on the right is a new range, seems decent.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 5:28:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I shot there today with my dad.  Rife, pistol ranges.  New berms and target benches.  Several metal targets.  They have several rules, but that is life.   $12/ per all day.  I will be going back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top