Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2007 10:34:37 AM EDT
would there be any interest from the houston crew in going to the sam houston national forest to see/hear some bigfeet?

it should be at night, and if it happens we could have some people crash at our house. we have some spare rooms.

any interest?
Link Posted: 2/19/2007 2:45:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/19/2007 5:56:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
would there be any interest from the houston crew in going to the sam houston national forest to see/hear some bigfeet?

it should be at night, and if it happens we could have some people crash at our house. we have some spare rooms.

any interest?
;
What is the law on Bigfoot bag limits...

Link Posted: 2/19/2007 8:10:59 PM EDT
[#3]
When? This could be a fun time.
Link Posted: 2/20/2007 8:36:44 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
When? This could be a fun time.

when ever.

and I know that "campout and house" dont work together, but I didnt know what to call a bigfoot spotting/listening expedition in the woods where we crashed at our house.

Im game for when ever, I just need to know when so I can get off of work.
Link Posted: 2/20/2007 8:38:50 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

any interest?
;

well, doesnt TPWD state that " if the animal isnt listed here, it is considered a non game animal, that may be hunted by any legal means"?

and from reports I have read, from people that have shot them, they collect their dead.
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 7:23:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 7:27:40 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I KNEW youd be in!
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 2:32:04 PM EDT
[#8]
How's March 16?  That is a Friday night.

i'll bring the video camera for when Big-Foot decides you'll make a good dinner!
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 2:51:29 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

any interest?
;

Same as hogs.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 4:25:53 AM EDT
[#10]
I wear a 14 and in some boots a 15..... does that mean I am invited?  
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 10:31:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Where would this be?
Same place we last camped seemed pretty good as it sounded like it was about 20 yrds from camp....

Link Posted: 2/24/2007 12:19:14 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Where would this be?
Same place we last camped seemed pretty good as it sounded like it was about 20 yrds from camp....

I think we should.   Man, they we watching us.  They probably thought SniperKage looked tasty!

Poor SniperKage.  

EDIT: to add Ohio Howl

Freaky Link
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 1:26:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Sounds like lots of fun actually.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 1:40:26 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Where would this be?

I think we should.   Man, they we watching us.  They probably thought SniperKage looked tasty!

Poor SniperKage.  

Freaky Link

...uh yeah, that would be it....
I'm bringing more guns this time.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 1:45:36 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Where would this be?

Poor SniperKage.  

Freaky Link

You know what's great though.  When we were out there, they were SO much closer and more clear than the Ohio Howl.  Those bastards were fucking close.

Link Posted: 2/26/2007 5:58:58 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Where would this be?

Poor SniperKage.  

Freaky Link

You know what's great though.  When we were out there, they were SO much closer and more clear than the Ohio Howl.  Those bastards were fucking close.

yes they were.

so whos in? Ive got a map of the SHNF, and Ive scouted some pretty promising places (no humans, no recent controled burns, heavy pine forest, near water).

we just need to bring tape recorders. and video cameras. and night vision. and guns. big ones.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top