Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2006 6:31:24 AM EDT
Anybody in the Stafford, TX area familiar with T&T Technologies? I have a pair of ears that they built several years ago. I have had no luck contacting them and was curious if anyone knew anything about this company. Do they still exist? What is their history? Any info at all. TIA.
Link Posted: 9/22/2006 2:19:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I have some as well.  Mine were the best around but now they need to be tweeked.  If anyone knows how to reach Lyle I would appreciate a IM.  

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/8/2006 4:19:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Nobody has any info?  
Link Posted: 10/8/2006 5:23:02 PM EDT
[#3]
this only one i found listed. hope it helps

T & T Technologies Incorporated
(281) 261-0099
13333 Redfish Ln
Stafford, TX 77477
Link Posted: 10/9/2006 9:09:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll ask around the PD and see if anyone knows.

10/11 ETA:  One detective said the name sounded familiar but he couldn't remember if they were still in business.  I checked the PD's business directory and didn't find a T & T but that could be because we haven't had any contact with them or they don't have an alarm registered with us.
Link Posted: 10/9/2006 11:19:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys. Appreciate the info.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 8:40:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'll ask around the PD and see if anyone knows.

10/11 ETA:  One detective said the name sounded familiar but he couldn't remember if they were still in business.  I checked the PD's business directory and didn't find a T & T but that could be because we haven't had any contact with them or they don't have an alarm registered with us.

Sorry J_Guynn. I missed your addition. Thanks for checking.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top