Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2006 6:51:25 AM EDT
The results may shock you.  At least right now.

www.bizjournals.com/sanantonio/poll/
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:32:08 AM EDT
[#1]
as long as perry is outed, im just fine with it.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:32:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I wonder how many Kinky supporters are voting over and over again.  I don't trust web polls.

That said, I fear for the republic if Kinky gets elected.  Novelty candidates suck.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:54:54 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I wonder how many Kinky supporters are voting over and over again.  I don't trust web polls.

That said, I fear for the republic if Kinky gets elected.  Novelty candidates suck.

HOW BAD COULD HE BE???

Seriously, he does not have a platform so I am not voting for him.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:58:56 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HOW BAD COULD HE BE???

Seriously, he does not have a platform so I am not voting for him.

The type of people who vote for kinky on internet polls do not actually show up at polls because that is too much work. We have seen it time and time again.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:59:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:22:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Kinky scares me on several fronts. Grand ideas, a liberal slant, and no real political experience does not make a good mix.  Ask most folks from Minnesota how Jessie Ventura worked out.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:00:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Linky no workee.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:06:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Must be taking a lot of hits. I had to try it twice in a row to get in.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 1:45:33 PM EDT
[#9]
The Democratic candidate, Chris Bell, shows 6% in the poll. That alone shows you how bogus the poll is. Bell will get at least 15% of the vote just from straight ticket voting.

For what it's worth, the April 2nd Zogby poll shows:
Perry_______36.3%
Bell________20.7%
Strayhorn___19%
Friedman ___16.7%

I don't put a lot of faith in polls but I think Zogby is a little more in line with reality instead of the San Antonio Business Journal internet poll.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:41:56 PM EDT
[#10]
As far as immigration goes, Perry will do what Bush's handlers tell him to do.  Is that being a 'good Republican' to you?  At least Kinky has come out against illegals and wants Pemex to fund them (thru oil subsidies).  

What has Perry said?    

Keep voting Tweedledee and  Tweedledum.  If only a looney (Kinkey) can see the truth, what does it mean?  

No, Virginia, I do not know who I am voting for... yet.

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:21:18 PM EDT
[#11]
If the PBS stations do their usual pre election debate and get all five canidates in the studio at one time, that will be must see TV.

Strayhorn had a booth set up at TMS over the weekend trying to collect signatures. She must not have enough to get on the ballot yet.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:17:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Has Perry HURT any of our gun rights? Me think not......
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:50:52 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Not as much as incompetent, do-nothing incumbents. I'm glad we got an Ag in the Governor's Mansion, I just don't think he should have been the one..
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:54:15 PM EDT
[#14]
System error

error:  Can't use an undefined value as a HASH reference at /usr/local/bizj/htdocs/common/poll/index.html line 94.

context:  ...  
90:  
91:  my $show_results;
92:  if ($poll) {
93:  $show_results = $poll->display_results;
94:  my $uin = Apache::Cookie->fetch->{U}->value;  
95:  my $has_cookie = $poll->has_poll_cookie({ poll_id => $poll_id });
96:  if( $ENV{REQUEST_METHOD} eq 'POST' && !$has_cookie && $uin) {
97:  my $questions = $poll->questions;
98:  foreach my $question_id ( @{$poll->question_order} ){

code stack:  /usr/local/bizj/htdocs/common/poll/index.html:94

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:20:04 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
System error

error:  Can't use an undefined value as a HASH reference at /usr/local/bizj/htdocs/common/poll/index.html line 94.

context:  ...  
90:  
91:  my $show_results;
92:  if ($poll) {
93:  $show_results = $poll->display_results;
94:  my $uin = Apache::Cookie->fetch->{U}->value;  
95:  my $has_cookie = $poll->has_poll_cookie({ poll_id => $poll_id });
96:  if( $ENV{REQUEST_METHOD} eq 'POST' && !$has_cookie && $uin) {
97:  my $questions = $poll->questions;
98:  foreach my $question_id ( @{$poll->question_order} ){

code stack:  /usr/local/bizj/htdocs/common/poll/index.html:94

Just hit reload on the browser and mione comes up.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:21:15 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Kinky scares me on several fronts. Grand ideas, a liberal slant, and no real political experience does not make a good mix.  Ask most folks from Minnesota how Jessie Ventura worked out.

His little stint in the Peace Corps tells me he's a "Screaming Liberal" and needs to be neutered
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top