Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2006 8:15:39 AM EDT

Someone told me that Copperas cove has a 3 gun match Monthly.  

Does anyone know how to get ahold of the range?

I would like to shoot a 3 Gun Match this month if its possible

Any Other places having one this month or next?  

Tac - Pro is completely full for there Bi- Annual Match In May

Thanks Guys

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:26:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Go to YAHOO and search for Copperas Cove Pistol Club.  It will take you straight to their club webpage, where you can find contact data.

CCPC has a great group of guys who I love to shoot with - nobody takes themselves too seriously, except when safety is involved, and I can guarantee you'll have a hell of a good time.  

Nice thing about this club is that you can run whatever you bring.  Although most guys use ARs, I've seen others shoot lever actions, and even bolt guns.  Shotguns run the gamut from autos to pumps.  Pistols vary from 1911s, to Glocks, to CZs, to everything else.  

Their 3 Gun match is something I look forward to every month - can't wait to get home from Iraq so I can get back out there with my shooting buddies again.    

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 11:07:34 AM EDT
[#2]
tag for when I get home on leave too
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top