Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2006 7:54:20 AM EDT
I have an LRM M169 on transfer with them, and havent been able to get a hold of them for a couple weeks...anyone else had luck?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:33:58 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I have an LRM M169 on transfer with them, and havent been able to get a hold of them for a couple weeks...anyone else had luck?

He was on vacation last week (spring break with kids). I was over there the night before he left. Also, his email is on '@direcway.com' which has been migrating to '@hughes.net' over the past few weeks. For whatever reason, they are not providing automatic forwarding, so you may want to send to both addresses.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:37:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:55:29 AM EDT
[#3]
The only email I have is the one on the website..such as "orders@rcsunlimited"...whats his whole new email address?  Thanks
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:23:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:16:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top