Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2006 9:59:22 AM EDT
I have been to 4 different gun ranges, 9 gun shows, 2 3 Wal Marts (almost forgot the one in Vernon), 2 Arfcom dinners, 1 Barbaque at TRG's, 2 trips to The Hun Farm, and 3 gun shops. I have been to Crowell, Austin, Waxahachie, Waco and Ft. Worth. I have had 2 apartments, 3 cars, 3 jobs, 2 TV sets and a bunch of guns. I have fired several thousand rounds of ammunition. My favorite food is offically Fajitas and I have deliberately trained myself to use the expressions "y'all" and "while ago".

My goals for this next year are to visit the Alamo in San Antonio, go to a Texas Rangers game (planning on going this Saturday), visit West Texas, go fishing once, shoot a ferral hog, eat a deep fried Snickers bar at the State fair, attend a Rodeo and acquire either a cowboy hat or an oversized belt buckle.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:25:22 AM EDT
[#1]
You will still be a damned yankee to me.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:25:24 AM EDT
[#2]
GOOD JOB !! All damn yankees should show your interest in your new home state.
Hell, it should be required for all new residents!Want to live here?, well sign this paper son.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:35:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:46:05 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have had 2 apartments, 3 jobs,

Guess I am not the only out of towner that has bad luck with jobs around here.

Yeah, I have been ousourced once, quit 1 job after a month and am working at my third now.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:53:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:48:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I have been to 4 different gun ranges, 9 gun shows, 2 3 Wal Marts (almost forgot the one in Vernon), 2 Arfcom dinners, 1 Barbaque at TRG's, 2 trips to The Hun Farm, and 3 gun shops. I have been to Crowell, Austin, Waxahachie, Waco and Ft. Worth. I have had 2 apartments, 3 cars, 3 jobs, 2 TV sets and a bunch of guns. I have fired several thousand rounds of ammunition. My favorite food is offically Fajitas and I have deliberately trained myself to use the expressions "y'all" and "while ago".

My goals for this next year are to visit the Alamo in San Antonio, go to a Texas Rangers game (planning on going this Saturday), visit West Texas, go fishing once, shoot a ferral hog, eat a deep fried Snickers bar at the State fair, attend a Rodeo and acquire either a cowboy hat or an oversized belt buckle.

Avoid an oversized belt buckle.  Go for a tip set...

www.cavenders.com/dept.asp?dept%5Fid=5023

Add to your agenda, see a any Texas Music Artist at:  1.Luckenback,  2.Greune Hall or any other venue that is having a show.   Also, go to the Willie Nelson 4th of July picnic, if he is still going to have them.  Glad to see you are having a good time here.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:12:24 PM EDT
[#7]
You're coming along fine, motown_steve.  

TC

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top