Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2006 4:40:35 PM EDT
I'm interested in learning more and getting involved in three-gun competitions in Texas....or within 200 miles of DFW I should say..

Can anyone help with websites and/or clubs that I can do a little research thru so that I am prepared to "do it right"??

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:57:18 PM EDT
[#1]
tag
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:17:37 PM EDT
[#2]
TacPro in Mingus holds 3-gun clinics, and their 3-gun match is coming up in May.  I am signed up, and I think FALARAK will too.  Lots of good door prizes worth going for.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:31:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd be interested in learning more about this as well.  I will check back here to see if any good links are posted.  I'm in DFW and might get involved if it works out.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:46:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Check the calender at www.tigervalley.com.  TJ puts one about once a quarter and they are normally good matches although the turnout is sometimes low and I don't know why.  The range is about 16 miles east of Waco.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top