Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2006 8:58:29 AM EDT
I need some kind of part time job due to some family health expenses. my full time job's schedule is all over the place so I figured a temp agency would give me the best chance of making some money on an day off.

I might consider some security work but don't have any experience. I'm not LEO or MIL.

My full time job is flying planes but i've done a lot of other stuff over the years including sales and freight work/driving trucks.

Thanks,

Flyer
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:58:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Bump because I'm still looking for ideas.....
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:34:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I can give you a lead if you can work weekends. The job is fairly easy, dispatching a few trucks, a little computer work, making sure all freight is loaded on the truck. 99% office work. If your interested email me at [email protected].
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:47:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Rougetoad,

I already work weekends at my full time gig.

I'm interested in finding something for during the week about every other week, maybe two or three days here and there.

That's what makes it difficult.

I guess there's always Wal-Mart.....
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:18:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 10:19:41 PM EDT
[#5]
The job is at DFW Airport. Some freight background would be nice, but probably not mandatory. I am not   the higher manger for the position, just was asked to look for people(smart prefered). I know that on Saturday the guy covering now is gone before I get there at 3PM. But on Sunday the shift starts at 5PM until the last truck is kicked out, normally around 11PM. If your interested send me an email and I will give you the name and number of the guy doing the hiring. Oh yea, you have to be able to get an AOA badge and US Customs Seal. Basically, no Felonies, no problem. If you can buy a firearm, you can get badged.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:04:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:56:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Lawn service!

But that's like....work!

Just kidding, that's a good idea. I could get my kid involved as well. He's always wanting some extra money and he won't have a job this summer because he's not driving yet.

I'll think that over.

Thanks TRG!

Flyer
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top