Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2006 8:19:58 PM EDT
i bought two cases of olympic arms .223 for like $100 each at gander mountain like 6 months ago and now im almost out. Im wondering if i can still find deals like that anywhere. I dont want anything fancy, just brass cased and shootable.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:19:19 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
i bought two cases of olympic arms .223 for like $100 each at gander mountain like 6 months ago and now im almost out. Im wondering if i can still find deals like that anywhere. I dont want anything fancy, just brass cased and shootable.

Olympic Arms doesnt sell ammo.  They sell weapons.  You most likely bought "Olympic" ammo, which actually has a pretty bad rating:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=16&t=169729

If you are going to take chances, might as well order from Southern Ammo, for $105/K.  www.southernammo.com/products/products.htm

Beyond that, just pick up UMC/WWB/AE223 at you local venues.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:05:13 PM EDT
[#2]
try the Ammo forum

I had no problems with the Olympic ammo I had.

Invisiblesoul.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top