Posted: 3/22/2006 8:15:12 PM EDT
Hey folks,

***** edited since everything is squared away now.  **************

Thanks,
RedMan*
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:45:28 PM EDT
[#1]
His communication skills are lacking.

A buddy of mine bought a SAR-2 from him last year and it took almost 6 weeks for the rifle to get to him.

I posted I would take an AR10 lower from him, and it went to someone else who posted later.....

I believe he is a Laywer IIRC.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:48:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info.

Sincerely,
RedMan*
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:05:57 AM EDT
[#3]
[email protected]

This is a Email address I had I don't know if it still works?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:10:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
[email protected]

This is a Email address I had I don't know if it still works?

That's the only e-mail I've got for him.  Like I said, my buddy bought it from him and I was about to get involved when he finally communicated back.

For what it's worth, he wrote that Office Depot wouldn't ship the rifle after he dropped it off....
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:39:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Ok guys:
good news, well for the most part.
I ended up getting his cell phone # and he called me back today.

What he says happened was his gunsmith sent the barrel to the wrong address and ended up back in Texas.
He shipped it today and when I got home from work there was an Email with a tracking #.

Thankyou for the Emails & P.M.'s

Sincerely,
RedMan*
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:03:03 PM EDT
[#6]
HOLY CRAP!!  I'm now famous!!!

Yes, it's shipped, Yes, it was slow, yes it is as promised.........

I will never rip anyone off here.  I get busy with my law practice and try to get others to ship things for me to avoid doing it myself.  I will say that what get's received is without complaint.  

Purplecheese, it didn't take that long.  The lower you mention went to someone that sent an email and/or an IM before you posted.

For all those that want to know, my cel phone is 817-308-7793, leave a message.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:25:52 AM EDT
[#7]
just noticed that the same person being discussed in this thread is the same guy emailing me about my ar pistol for sale.

didnt notice since my email show the addy and puts arfcom user name where it isnt noticed.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:09:22 AM EDT
[#8]
I recently did a deal with Josh and it went smoothly.  I know that from time to time, my work gets nutz and I'm out of pocket for weeks at a time, and then nothing for a while. Everyone got what they wanted, and no one got ripped off.

I don't see the need for the dogpile.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:39:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Mr. Josh,
I have no problem with being late and getting busy.
But communication goes along ways.

Barrel received, and like you said, I have no complaints about the quality of it.

Later,
RedMan*
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:16:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Are y'all gonna like hug or sumtin' now?

Just couldn't resist!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:27:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Ok everybody in a circle!!!!!!!!!! NO NOT THAT  now sing Cum BY Yah!  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:53:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Normally, I love seeing my name published in a public forum, but.......

Seriously, I respectfully request, that my REAL name be taken off of here.  Post my username to the ends of time, but publishing, and continuing, my name on here is a bit overboard.  

I'm not asking for much, but please just edit the title taking my name off.  My real name is listed in my profile and anyone can look up my username and find it.  If I need a beating from everyone here, I'll be at the Hun Farm and you can ask around.

Now where's my hug......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top