Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2006 10:43:15 AM EDT
Any recommendations on local inventory with reasonable pricing, preferably north or west side of town?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:32:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you finally get your formula down pack?

Last time we met you had about 3 or so rounds each with different loads.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 12:10:05 PM EDT
[#2]
10 Ring reloading supplies is on Cypress North Houston, just west of Jones Road.  Good prices and selection.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 12:27:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Any recommendations on local inventory with reasonable pricing, preferably north or west side of town?

Thanks.

Midway for parts and projos
Powder Valley for powder and primers
Ebay or scrounge for brass

I know they are not local, but they do have a great selection.  The delivery is about 3 days out for me.  If I order on monday I usually have it by thursday.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 12:47:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
10 Ring reloading supplies is on Cypress North Houston, just west of Jones Road.  Good prices and selection.

Is that the little shop in the corner of the strip mall next to the goldfish store, and is only open on Thurs. through Sat.?  If so, I have stopped in there a couple of times, since it is right on my way home from work.  They have a good selection of Lee, but not much choice of projectiles.  I did buy a couple packs of primers from them the other day.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 12:58:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I know they are not local, but they do have a great selection.  The delivery is about 3 days out for me.  If I order on monday I usually have it by thursday.

I agree that mailorder [internet] is probably the best way to go long term, but I am still developing loads, and thus experimenting a bit, so the shipping eats me up on low volume purchases.  Once I get better dialed in, I will definitely be sending some $$$ Midway's way.

UPS dropped off some brass and a new set of Redding Comp. dies today from Sinclair, and Gander Mtn. actually has a pretty decent selection of RCBS "small parts" as well as Stoney Point measurement tools.

I have been getting powder and primers from the shop Kirk recommended to avoid the Haz-Mat surcharges, so I am mainly after projectiles just now.

Thanks for the suggestions.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:43:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree that mailorder [internet] is probably the best way to go long term, but I am still developing loads, and thus experimenting a bit, so the shipping eats me up on low volume purchases.  Once I get better dialed in, I will definitely be sending some $$$ Midway's way.

UPS dropped off some brass and a new set of Redding Comp. dies today from Sinclair, and Gander Mtn. actually has a pretty decent selection of RCBS "small parts" as well as Stoney Point measurement tools.

I have been getting powder and primers from the shop Kirk recommended to avoid the Haz-Mat surcharges, so I am mainly after projectiles just now.

Thanks for the suggestions.

10 RING CAN GET YOU WHAT YOU WANT.

Work with Brian, good guy
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 2:39:44 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I dig that place along with Carters Country.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:15:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is that the little shop in the corner of the strip mall next to the goldfish store, and is only open on Thurs. through Sat.?  If so, I have stopped in there a couple of times, since it is right on my way home from work.  They have a good selection of Lee, but not much choice of projectiles.  I did buy a couple packs of primers from them the other day.

They are open 7days a week now.  I'm usually in there on a Saturday bothering Mike
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:13:20 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They are open 7days a week now.  I'm usually in there on a Saturday bothering Mike

Are you sure that they are open seven days a week; it looked like they were closed when I passed today about 1700 hours?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:58:29 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you sure that they are open seven days a week; it looked like they were closed when I passed today about 1700 hours?

Yes, pretty sure.  1700 is closing time for them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top