Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2006 5:35:32 PM EDT
I dont mind paying if its done right but can anybody help me assemble an upper I plan on building? I want to do it myself but dont have the tools nor the knowledge of assembling it myself. Is there anybody you guys can  recommened?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:10:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Sit tight. FALARAK will be along shortly to answer your distress call.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:25:35 PM EDT
[#2]
IM sent.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:30:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Where in the DFW area.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:43:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I am in the Garland/Richardson/Dallas area.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:19:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I got the tools, the garage, and the beer if someone else has the knowledge............. I live in North East Dallas.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:48:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I dont mind paying if its done right but can anybody help me assemble an upper I plan on building? I want to do it myself but dont have the tools nor the knowledge of assembling it myself. Is there anybody you guys can  recommened?

What extent of assembly?  

mate a completed upper to barrel?

stripped upper + all the little parts in a bag?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 9:33:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Stripped upper basically, I have the upper.. barrel... flip up front site..gas tube and I just need to order the misc parts.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 9:48:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Stripped upper basically, I have the upper.. barrel... flip up front site..gas tube and I just need to order the misc parts.

If you are saying you have an upper with the forward assist in place and the dust cover on but need help assembling the barrel nut forward I also have the tools for that and can help.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 9:50:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Thats exactly what I need..I will give FALARAK a ring since he seems to be the guy to go to and hes near me.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:25:51 PM EDT
[#10]
If yall get together to build some shit, lemme know.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:08:11 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I will give FALARAK a ring since he seems to be the guy to go to

Its a trick!  Bring an axe.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:37:11 PM EDT
[#12]
I will do the task...........I got everything.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:11:14 PM EDT
[#13]
If you  have all the part.. Just bring it to the show this weekend.  Goto the Table that has a Sign that says.... LONE STAR WHOLESALE..... asK for Nathan..... The sign has a silver eagle on it....   I can help you if still need some help...
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:58:41 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I will give FALARAK a ring since he seems to be the guy to go to

Its a trick!  Bring an axe.

lol I actually bought the tools myself and will attempt to try to put it together. I figured if I am ever going to learn how to do this I will learn myself. Hope I dont break shit!

BTW which way does the crush washer go? Theres a side that is elevated towards the center of the ring.. does that face the receiver or away from the receiver?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top