Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2006 5:07:30 PM EDT
I have not had any luck finding anyone around here that has them and only found one guy that would recieve them if I order. Oh, ya he is about an hour away from where I live. I'm in Harlingen. Hope someone can help.....
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:33:27 AM EDT
[#1]
That's not South Texas, that's the Valley.

Hope that helps.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:03:19 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I have not had any luck finding anyone around here that has them and only found one guy that would recieve them if I order. Oh, ya he is about an hour away from where I live. I'm in Harlingen. Hope someone can help.....

Try Stokes in Weslaco.  He did some transfer for me before.  I go to   'Hole in the Wall' now since I they're closer to me.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:04:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 1:42:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Hmm, If we were any further south we would be in Mexico.

Hole in the Wall  does not do transfer for non members.I tried calling Stokes (956-968-1142) but number was diconnected. As for the gunshow all they have there is DPMS. If I can not find any other I guess I'll but one of them.  

Quoted:

Hope that helps.

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:49:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Hole in the Wall  does not do transfer for non members.I tried calling Stokes (956-968-1142) but number was diconnected. As for the gunshow all they have there is DPMS. If I can not find any other I guess I'll but one of them.  

Quoted:

Hope that helps.

If you want something other than DPMS why don't you contact one of those Dealers and request another brand.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:39:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 1:36:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Robbie, I was going to order from either of 2 source, you being one of them. The thing is I could not find anyone in my town that would recieve them. I called all the  towns East of me and  found 1 guy that had recievers. His prices were real high though($259 for Olympic Arms). I told him I was interested in RRA or Stag and he told me to stay away from them. That they were "no good". He kept trying to sell me his recievers and I felt a little attitude when I would mention RRA or Stag. I then tried all the towns that were within about an hour drive West of me.  Only 1 guy would do it, the one furthest away from me. I posted here incase I had missed someone that was closer. If I can not find someone else I will use him.

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have Bush,Armalite,DPMS,Double Star,Stag,High Standard,Rock River and Wilson Combat in stock and we have mail and UPS service that runs everyday.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:23:36 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hope that helps.

Yeah, that wasn't the part I figured would help much.  The BTT was what I really thought/hoped would help.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:22:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Let me talk to Ray, owner of Hole in the Wall.  I didn't know about his policy regarding non-members.  As for Stokes, he can be hard to get ah hold of especially during hunting season.  I'll try to get his new number.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hope that helps.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:18:56 PM EDT
[#10]
booker3557,

Thanks I appreaciate it.

Quoted:
Let me talk to Ray, owner of Hole in the Wall.  I didn't know about his policy regarding non-members.  As for Stokes, he can be hard to get ah hold of especially during hunting season.  I'll try to get his new number.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hope that helps.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:22:40 PM EDT
[#11]
I called Hole in the Wall to ask if they could transfer a rifle and they said you have to be a member

I highly recommend Kelly Scarborough from Edinburg
cell#  956-605-7772

Transfer fee: $20.00, $15.00 for CHL holders

I've done two transfers with him and would'nt hesitate to do more.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:41:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Looks like I might have to use him. Thanks

Quoted:
I called Hole in the Wall to ask if they could transfer a rifle and they said you have to be a member

cell#  956-605-7772

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:56:03 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

cell#  956-605-7772

Now for the [gee, I hope it's not] $25,000 question: "How much does a membership to Hole in the Wall cost?"
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:47:49 PM EDT
[#14]
I think it was $130 a year and he would buy any gun you wanted and let you have it a dealer cost. I do not mind the $130 a year but the range is not close to where I live.

Quoted:

Quoted:

cell#  956-605-7772

Now for the [gee, I hope it's not] $25,000 question: "How much does a membership to Hole in the Wall cost?"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top