Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2006 6:28:46 PM EDT
An Exciting announcment and IDPA Match This Saturday 3/11 @ The BulletHole

The Bullet Hole Shooting range would like to formally announce a subject of interest that will better serve the shooting community as a whole.

Former World Champion Ted Bonnet And the Bullet Hole Shooting range have entered into an agreement to be the landed home for the American Action Shooting Association.

www.americanactionshooting.com/index.php

The AASA has 3 dedicated bays with covered areas in each one at the Bullet Hole Shooting Range That are available only to members of the AASA. These bays have an assortment of Steel, Falling Steel and other targets. With membership these bays are open to members of the AASA for a fee of only 6 dollars. 10AM-8PM 365 days a year.

The AASA is run by former 4 time World Champion Ted Bonnet (IPSC/IDPA and the (co)author of The Concealed Handgun Manual ) They shoot IDPA matches Man on Man and Steel. The Matches will be exclusivly at the BulletHole Shooting Range on the 1st, 2nd and 5th Saturdays of each month. membership is NOT needed to participate in these Matches.

The Bullet Hole would also like to announce that the AASA will be hosting a National Shoot the second weekend in May. This will be a 4 day event with Competitors from all over the country as well as a Vendors midway. More information to come.

All in all, Come out This Saturday and Shoot in the match or just check it out. The club is fast approaching 100 members and the shoots have been seeing turn outs of over 30. This is a great time to give the sport a try or get back into it. You also have the chance to learn from one of the best and most winning names in the shooting industry. Something no other club can match.

Come and see all the exciting new things that are happening at the Bullet Hole Shooting Complex in San Antonio Texas!

www.bullethole.com
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:50:51 PM EDT
[#1]
The bumpage. Come out and shoot IDPA at the Bullet Hole.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:38:37 PM EDT
[#2]
It was a great shoot with about 30 shooters. The weather was pleasent this morning as well. I hope to see ya'll out next time.

I should be getting some pics sent to me. When I do I will post them up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top