Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2006 4:11:24 AM EDT
...Baghdad!!
Been here for a few weeks now and I finally get to go home for a 2-3 week vacation before coming back to Iraq. I'll fly from Baghdad at 1:40am Sunday to Dubai, then Amsterdam, then land in Houston about 3pm. The worst part about getting home is actually trying to get there. Crowded airplanes, bad food, and long lines. Thank god the beer on the plane is free!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:10:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Bitch you better find my Glock mag when you get back! I'm feeling insecure without it.

I'm off next Monday-Wednesday. Lets try to get together for some range time. I need to see if I can actually hit targets at 100 with the aimpoint

And don't get shot down flying out of BIA... that would suck.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:03:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Speaking of sucking...we took a mortar round about 2 weeks ago. Landed about a hundred yards from the trailer we are working in. Didn't do any damage but that fucker was LOUD!
I've been hearing car bombs and IED's several times a day out in the red zone.
Keeps things exciting around here.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:24:48 AM EDT
[#3]
stay safe these last 3 days! and keep rockin!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top