Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2006 6:55:28 PM EDT
Got this in an E-mail tonight... thought about calling the law office tomorrow to see if it was true. But if anyone knew they could say.

It is a long-shot that someone will know this young lady, but if we send it to many, many people, perhaps someone's forwarded message will find relative or someone who knows her.
DO YOU RECOGNIZE THIS GIRL?
Keith M. Nelson
McCurley, Orsinger, McCurley, Nelson & Downing, L.L.P.
Attorneys at Law
5950 Sherry Lane, Suite 800
Dallas, Texas              75225

Phone:  214/273-2400
Fax:       214/273-2470
[email protected]
Subject: Do you recognize this girl?

This little girl is at the Phuket Hospital in Thailand.
She does not remember her own name or anything! She has lost her parents.
She must be of Western origin. She was a victim when she got caught in the Tsunami (tidal wave) disaster in  Phuket, Thailand ! and nobody knows who she is, so we are hoping if we distribute this email around the world someone will know her.
Please don't break the chain, your contribution could be the one that solves this little girls problem. Please forward this to all your contacts.
Someone might realize who she is. Thank you for taking the time to look...
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:01:31 PM EDT
[#1]
www.snopes.com/photos/tsunami/lostgirl.asp

They found out who she was a few DAYS later.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:03:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Least they're not askin for donations....  the law office does exist and the numbers match up. Maybe I'll call tomorrow and see
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:04:43 PM EDT
[#3]
A better question... "Can it be true" that Sparsky is never to be seen at the Hun Farm again?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:08:46 PM EDT
[#4]
What are you talkin about.......

:jedi mind trick:  there is no hun farm  :jedi mind trick:

dark forces have been workin against me... i think i pissed of the wrong person and they put a hex on my ass. We'll have to see how the rest of this year turns out... so far.. not so good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top