Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2006 5:33:51 PM EDT
Anyone know Kinky's stance on guns?  I have emailed the campaign, but have recieved no reply.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:35:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I have heard that he is anti-death penalty
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:56:50 PM EDT
[#2]
He thinks no honest man needs more than 5 rounds.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:49:30 PM EDT
[#3]
wishy washy at best.
anti at worse.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:23:35 PM EDT
[#4]
The only reason I enjoy his running is to hit on women.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:37:43 PM EDT
[#5]
kinky friedman on gun control "I don't carry a weapon, so anyone who wants to shoot me will have to bring his own gun."

and yes he is against death penalty.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:57:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:01:31 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
kinky friedman on gun control "I don't carry a weapon, so anyone who wants to shoot me will have to bring his own gun."

and yes he is against death penalty.

Well, screw em.

We don't need any more of that
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:16:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:44:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Kinky's an asshole.

I bitch about alot of issues, but I'm basically a one issue voter. When I pick a cantidate I always look at their record on guns first. In the year that I've been in Texas I've seen Rick Perry and the Republican legislature make it easier to obtain a CHL, define "traveling" so that you can carry a handgun in your vehicle without a CHL and negotiate reciprocity with more states so that Texans can carry more freely when they travel outside of Texas.

Kinky says that he believes that law abiding citizens should be able to own and carry guns, but that felons and the mentally ill should not. OK, what's the translation? Is Kinky going to try and "close the gun show loophole" by ending private transactions so that felons and the mentally ill can't obtain guns? Is Kinky going to try and implement waiting periods so that more through back ground checks can be done to ensure that felons and the mentally ill aren't buying guns? Some people listen to Kinky talk about guns and they hear reasonable and common political rhetoric. I hear an unknown quantity making statements that could easily turn into gun controll bills. There is no way in hell that I'm going to take a chance on some duded up freak show who's campaign is nothing more than a bunchy of catchy phrases, when the Republicans in this state have a record of being pro-gun.

Kinky Freidman can kiss my ass in hell! Gov. Perry has EARNED my vote and he's gonna get it!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:46:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Kinky....No
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top