Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2006 11:33:04 AM EDT
I'm driving down Highway 6 southbound from Waco, after being in Fort Worth this weekend for a wedding.

I'm about... 30 miles or so north of Bryan-College Station when I look off to my right and see what appears to be an M48 Patton, or M-60 MBT tooling around on a private road and field area.

No NG troops, no guys in ACU's or camo.  Just a couple guys nearby on the raod in civie clothes watching this tank tear around in a field.

I'd like to know which of you bastards has a tank and hasn't let us know about it yet!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 2:56:15 PM EDT
[#1]
No idea - but man it is cool

Quoted:
I'm driving down Highway 6 southbound from Waco, after being in Fort Worth this weekend for a wedding.

I'm about... 30 miles or so north of Bryan-College Station when I look off to my right and see what appears to be an M48 Patton, or M-60 MBT tooling around on a private road and field area.

No NG troops, no guys in ACU's or camo.  Just a couple guys nearby on the raod in civie clothes watching this tank tear around in a field.

I'd like to know which of you bastards has a tank and hasn't let us know about it yet!

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:58:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I have heard of a guy around Bryan/College Station that has a large military vehicle and NFA collection, but that is all I know.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:01:06 PM EDT
[#3]
One of those guys was probably my buddy Joseph and the other guy is his boss. I'll call him tonight and get his name.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:03:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Mr. Douglas?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:27:31 AM EDT
[#5]
My grandparents used to have a small ranch up north of Hearne.  There were some interesting folks in them parts; I do miss it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 1:39:52 PM EDT
[#6]
That's probably Brent Mullins.  He has a place up in College Station.  He's having a big Armor show on March 25-26th.  Tanks, reenactors, weapopns, and the works!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top