Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2006 2:55:48 PM EDT
I am looking for a place to buy some surplus ammo around $4-6/Box, FMJ stuff.  Just to shoot around with. Anyone recommend a gun shop that sells this ammo in the San Antonio area?  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:01:47 PM EDT
[#1]
If you don't mind ordering by mail or internet, the CMP has some good deals on bulk M2 ball. I use the Greek M2 I ordered from them in my M1. Works great.

I live in DFW though, I can't help you with local sources.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:20:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Yugo, Yeah, I bought some from CMP, great stuff, and even better deal.  Hoping to buy some locally in San Antone with cash, you know?  Any leads?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:08:42 AM EDT
[#3]
If you find some let me know. I've been looking for some for a while now. Finally had to get some from Cheaper then Dirt in DFW when we were at the NASCAR race
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 11:22:20 AM EDT
[#4]
If only you guys were closer. I've got quite a bit of very nice LC black tip in Garand clips that I'm looking to trade for some 7.62 NATO but would consider selling.
Clint
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:55:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
If only you guys were closer. I've got quite a bit of very nice LC black tip in Garand clips that I'm looking to trade for some 7.62 NATO but would consider selling.
Clint

Where you at?? I'm always looking for an excuse for a road trip.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top