Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2006 6:28:40 AM EDT
As some of you know from this THREAD (see below non-team members), Lance Corporal Christopher McCrackin was KIA while participating in Operation Steel Curtain in Iraq.

On Monday April 17th, there will be a golf tournament at the Raveneaux Golf Club in Spring, TX which will serve as a benefit for his son Ethan.  Below is a link to the benefit publication.  Even if you are not interested in playing in the tournament, please take a moment to look at the pdf as there are other ways to help.

If any of you have any questions,  please feel free to IM me or call the number listed on the pdf.

The benefit info can be viewed HERE.

Thanks for looking.

Brian
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 10:31:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Great post.   I think I might play
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:38:08 PM EDT
[#2]
COPY OF POST FROM TEAM FORUM SINCE YOU NON PAYING MEMBERS CAN"T SEE IT:

Lance Cpl. Christopher McCrackin, 20, died from an IED on  Monday (11/14/05) while participating in Operation Steel Curtain in New Ubaydi, Iraq near the Syrian border.  Cristopher leaves behind his wife Natalie and son Ethan; as well as his mother and father, Belinda and Terry, his sister Selene, and his twin brother Michael.

The rifle was presented to Terry (Christophers Father) today (1/3/05).  It was well received and he greatly appreciated it.  Thanks to everyone who was involved.  It was a great build and I was able to re-learn some woodworking skills I lost years ago!

Godspeed Christopher.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top