Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2006 6:00:46 AM EDT
I'm doing some HR consulting with a company that's moving to Denison, Texas.  They're adding about 50 employees related to the move and business growth.  The company is Terex - Unit Rig and the positions in engineering, finance, sales & marketing, supply chain/logistics, administrative and support positions.  

The company designs and produces electric drive surface mining trucks with load capacities up to 360 tons.  They do not manufacture the trucks at this location.  

If your interested, please go to www.terexmining.com/jobs to see and apply for the positions.  To learn more about the company, go to www.terexmining.com.

If you find a position you want to apply for, you can also email a resume to me at [email protected].  You may reply to this thread, but I probably won't be able to read it much because of this project.  So if you have questions after looking at the jobs.  It would be better to email.

R.

ETA - Picture
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:20:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I am not interested in a job, but I would like to know if I drive up there, could I take one of your trucks out for a test drive?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:58:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I am not interested in a job, but I would like to know if I drive up there, could I take one of your trucks out for a test drive?

No kidding.  When I got this consulting deal, that was the first thing I said.  The tires on the truck are 13 feet tall and the total truck height is around 35'.  They don't make the trucks in Texas.  The trucks are produced in major components and assembled at the mine site (which tend to be overseas).

R.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 10:06:17 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No kidding.  When I got this consulting deal, that was the first thing I said.  The tires on the truck are 13 feet tall and the total truck height is around 35'.  They don't make the trucks in Texas.  The trucks are produced in major components and assembled at the mine site (which tend to be overseas).

R.

Yeah, you often see them getting hauled across the fruity plane on flat beds.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:39:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Is having 2+ years experience an absolute necessity for the engineering jobs?
I have a couple friends that might be interested.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:41:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Is having 2+ years experience an absolute necessity for the engineering jobs?
I have a couple friends that might be interested.

If they have their E.I.T. we're giving those guys/gals a lot of consideration.  So send them on.

R.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top