Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2006 6:40:46 PM EDT
Hello Amigos,
            I was wondering if there was a fellow DFW Arfcom member that would be willing to thread my Oly barrel for a Smith Enterprises Vortex flash-hider that I just purchased. My Oly is a pistol caliber (45 ACP) and I just bought a Vortex .458 Socom hider. Should work like a champ don't you think? I would be willing to pay of course for the service. I can be reached 2 different ways. 1st my E-mail is [email protected] or call me directly at 214-882-5522. This is my work phone so If I answer Maximum Cartage don't worry. Just ask for Jon Lindley.

Thanks,
Jon
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:48:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Come on guys. There's no-one on the hometown forum that can point me in the right direction here locally to get a barrel threaded for a flash-hider? I know there has to be someone decent that can perform this minor task without charging an arm and a leg. Throw me a bone here..!!

Thanks,
Jon
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:25:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't know about price, but you could call CaylorCustomGuns up in Anna and see how much he would charge you to do it.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:48:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Shoot me an email or IM and I'll get you a contact.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top