Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2006 6:33:50 PM EDT
Was such a nice day that I had to go to the range!!!
It seemed that everyone has an AR15

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:59:18 AM EDT
[#1]
You should have called me; I would have met up with you.  I was just hanging out at the house setting up the reloading bench.  Oh well, maybe next time.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 10:25:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Well heck...I figured most everyone had gone to ASC...It was kinda a last min thing for me.
I was even calling my Anti friends to see if I could convert them
I had a good trip...ran though about 500 rounds on the AR and about 1000rounds (of 9MM) in my G26, G19,and XD-9...I did not really want to shoot the pistola's as much as I did, but I have been neglecting my handguns
Once I got to the rifle area I met a couple HPD guys who were there throwing some lead ala AR15
Met a few more guys who were new to AR's...I was really suprised to see how many people are getting into AR's.
Very cool!!!!
I will keep you mind anytime I head over there...
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:33:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Tonster, I almost went but had to much work to get done on the new hotrod.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top