Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2006 12:31:28 PM EDT
There is a gunshow at Rodeo Center this weekend..........FYI....1/2 price with TSRA card
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:46:24 AM EDT
[#1]
BUMP for the Weekend
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:47:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:11:07 AM EDT
[#3]
If you go here

www.tsra.com/ and read the TSRA Sportsman Magazine online, you will find a list of vendors.  I was out there last night and it looked like they were setting up a fairly decent show.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:44:39 AM EDT
[#4]
It is an OK show.  Not a lot of black rifle stuff, but a generally good assortment of guns and ammo.  Not as big as Market Hall, not as crowded either  Three raffles going on with different prizes all day to support the 4H and other organizations.  The Texas Minutemen are there if you wanted to talk with them.  One big + in my mind, no 30.06 sign on the door, just no loaded weapons signs.  I guess the TSRA trusts CHL holders more than some other organizations do.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:55:51 AM EDT
[#5]
You also get in free with a TSRA renewal.   The show was the 2nd or 3rd lamest show I have been to in Dallas.   I would have been pissed if I hadnt done the renewal.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:35:23 PM EDT
[#6]
    Cheap intertainment.....Mainly went to support TSRA....Was looking for an FAL...hahahaha
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:17:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top