Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2006 2:00:25 PM EDT
I finally tried to bump-fire I was only was able to get about 10 consecutive rounds though. Gotta practice more, time to buy more ammo.  I sense this could be very addictve.

Then shot my 1st two bottles of tannerite.

You guys are a bad influence on me.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:02:07 PM EDT
[#1]
it'll get old, and you'll be broke and out of ammunition a lot sooner that you expected.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:48:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:20:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
it'll get old, and you'll be broke and out of ammunition a lot sooner that you expected.

lol, how can shooting EVER get old. Well..... I'll be out of ammo until UPS show up at the door, or I get off my ass and start reloading again.

Plus, I've got to stop having these 6hr range sessions.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:34:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I have no idea what a bump fire is? Let me guess. tell me if I'm wrong. You must strike the butt of the rifle with a chambered round? Sorry thats the best I can come up with.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:45:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I have no idea what a bump fire is? Let me guess. tell me if I'm wrong. You must strike the butt of the rifle with a chambered round? Sorry thats the best I can come up with.

link.

2nd video link up from the bottom.   welcome to the site.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:27:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:33:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:38:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Tannerite is FUN for the WHOLE FAMILY!    I'm sure the neighbors in the vicinity could not wait for us to leave.  I can imagine how the conversation went,  "Ethel, surely they'll run out of ammo soon..."
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:10:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Did you guys visit Tom Bean??? Damn I need to get back there....
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:12:50 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Tannerite is FUN for the WHOLE FAMILY!    I'm sure the neighbors in the vicinity could not wait for us to leave.  I can imagine how the conversation went,  "Ethel, surely they'll run out of ammo soon..."

+1

I may be out at TB Sat after the satalite guy shows up..

I know others will be out there earlier.

I will have tannerite for sale if anyone would like some boom boom !!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:23:11 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Did you guys visit Tom Bean??? Damn I need to get back there....

No, I have property in E. Texas that I'm building up a private range on. Well, until it rains and the beaver pond fills back up
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:25:38 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, he will see the value in perfecting this technique and get a 9mm AR setup so it will be half the price with ammo.

SSSShhhhhhhuuuuuuussssssshhhhhhhhhhh, the wife will want one too!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:32:53 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

PARTY BOOMERS! Can't you also use it for pest control?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:35:41 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

PARTY BOOMERS! Can't you also use it for pest control?

hhhmmm I guess that would certainly shake them up...

Hopefully keep them away too !!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:55:11 AM EDT
[#15]
where can you buy tannerite from?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 9:10:43 AM EDT
[#16]
http://www.tannerite.com/

Dan Tanner is a really nice guy too....easy to work with
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:11:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Thanks for the heads up. I think I'll give bump firing a try.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:33:55 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, he will see the value in perfecting this technique and get a 9mm AR setup so it will be half the price with ammo.

SSSShhhhhhhuuuuuuussssssshhhhhhhhhhh, the wife will want one too!

Whatever, when it comes to firearms you are a TOTAL PUSHOVER.  No need for my powers of female persuasion!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top