Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2006 11:28:51 AM EDT
3 turds broke into an apt and only 2 left.  they threw a 12 month old lil girl down the stairs. good thing is she is ok. one turd pulled a gun and the father took the gun away and killed the turd!

full story here
abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=local&id=3836725
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:32:24 AM EDT
[#1]

Investigators say the victim knew the two suspects who got away and that both the victim and suspects are Katrina evacuees.

I'm trying to be surprised, I really am.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:29:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Shouldn't the story have read "a couple dudes try to rip off their dealer's stash, he shoots one of them with his stolen throw down, and then he tells the police that he took the gun away from one of the would be burglers"?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:38:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Shouldn't the story have read "a couple dudes try to rip off their dealer's stash, he shoots one of them with his stolen throw down, and then he tells the police that he took the gun away from one of the would be burglers"?

Well, thats exactly how I read the story also.....  
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:55:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, thats exactly how I read the story also.....  

no joke, but you have to feel for the infant.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top