Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2006 11:07:01 AM EDT
Anyone know of a place where you can go with a 12pk. of iced down Yoo-Hoo and 2k rds. of .223 and blast prarie dogs all day.  I am not looking for a free hunt. Have cash will travel. Any suggestions on where to go or whom to talk to? Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 11:23:55 AM EDT
[#1]
hmm... many prarie dog towns are within city limits... got a suppressor ? hehe

Might try finding somewhere between Lubbock and Amarillo....
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 11:41:52 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Might try finding somewhere between Lubbock and Amarillo....

Yup... I know there are some guides in that area. Do a Google search and I bet you come up with a few.

The Varmint Hunter Mag also has ads for guides in the area. At least it did the last time I looked.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:39:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I found this I have never used them ,but for 150 dollars a day the price sounds good.
www.huntinfo.com/ppo/index2.htm
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:47:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I found this I have never used them ,but for 150 dollars a day the price sounds good.
www.huntinfo.com/ppo/index2.htm

Thats awesome!!!

Finally found a use for the SPRish.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:53:03 PM EDT
[#5]
 If you PM a guy who's handle is tobyjoetruby over on the 24hourcampfire.com, he is an outfitter who sets up hog, PD's and other game hunts.  Here's a link to the site.. www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?Cat=0
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:20:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Check out his link. Click on the video for a trailer. Can you say "EXPLODING VARMINT!!!

www.varmintvideos.com/videos.htm
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:33:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Check out his link. Click on the video for a trailer. Can you say "EXPLODING VARMINT!!!

www.varmintvideos.com/videos.htm

WOW! Can you say "pop goes the weael"
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:34:38 PM EDT
[#8]
PD taste anything like chicken??????????

I used to hunt them as a kid in West Texas with an old 10/22, graduating to a Win 70 in 30/06, indeed "pop goes the weasel".
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:05:11 AM EDT
[#9]
You dont need no stinking guide!!!

On the north side of Armadillo, they are ALL OVER THE PLACE!
Just go drive around dirt roads until you see a farmer and ask his permission, I BET he will offer to buy you more ammo for ridding him of his pests.

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:32:14 AM EDT
[#10]
tag
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:37:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Prairie dogs are essential to the life of the Black Footed Ferret!  These little guys get both food and shelter from the dogs and don't harm anyone at all.  I'm not an enviromentalist but the BFF is the most endangered mammal in N.America right now.  These beautiful critters are coming back from the edge of extinction and need your help!  They require only one thing to survive:  Prairie Dogs.  They eat them and live in their burrows.  Throughout the SouthWest we are tying to bring back the ferret but it must have the dogs to survive!  You can help!!!  P.S.  If you don't help, my ferrets will come and eat you!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:40:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top