Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2006 4:24:10 PM EDT
Gone to combatvet

Free to a good home - you just need to pick them up.  I live near San Antonio.  I won't mail these, won't drive 20 miles, and certainly won't deliver them to your house.    We can find a place to meet.  I will be at Blackhawk range tomorrow 15 Jan 2006 at 1000 or so.  Meeting there would be fine, or somewhere along the way.  I'll be traveling from the east side of SA along the southern edge of town on 410.  IM me and we can work out details.

Over 60 magazines - a few more if I can find some reading time.  Some of the SOF go back to Apr 2003.  Some covers are torn, not in pristine condition - but definately readable.  They've been kicked around the back of the closet a bit...

Offer will be available until approx 22 Jan 2006.  They will go in the trash then, or sooner if I get tired of looking at them, providing their are no takers.

Donate them?  I (will remain anonymous) buy subs for my charities.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:32:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd take them if we weren't so far apart. (Wichita Falls)
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 7:05:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Heck, you probably could buy all the back issues for the same as shipping.  
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:23:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll take em Backstop, another FTF?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top