Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2006 12:03:46 PM EDT
It's Thursday again folks. Tonight a @5:30 is the Bowing pin shoot at the Bullet Hole (Second Thursdays)

As always, shooters of all skills are welcome as are spectators. Any Handgun (no .22s) and revolver friendly. 15 bucks entry with prizes! Come on out and have a blast!

www.bullethole.com
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:11:01 PM EDT
[#1]
If you had posted this last night I could have packed my crap and went while I was in SA. Now I'm back in God's country and am not gonna make it.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:06:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I have been a little lax in posting this stuff. Just know that on every Thursday there is a shoot at the Bullet Hole.

www.bullethole.com/main/events/events.html
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:50:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Schulze was there! We had a great time. Some guy shot five pins with five shots with the lights off and no night sights or anything. I think he had an HK 9mm.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:18:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I heard someone thought I was Michele. Hehe. Other than that, Happy some AR15.comers went.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top