Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2006 1:54:20 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:16:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I've seen these guys before.  Their functional MG-34 is really a Belt adapted DP with a MG-34 front end adapted on to it.  They don't look too bad overall!  How do you like those explosions?They also do Vietnam reenacting!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:49:39 AM EDT
[#2]
THose guys look pretty damn good.  THe problem that I have heard about Russians that reenact is that safety checks are non-existent, and people do some really stupid stuff.  Had a friend over there get shot with a BFA.  Yes the BFA left one person's gun and hit another person due to gross negligence.  

The cool thing is that they are pretty much the only guys that get to play on original battlefields in Europe.  Germany is too scared and PC to let anyone do that.  Most European countries won't let you dress in a WWII German uniform, so you really can't have a battle without two sides.  

And the Russians use more original stuff in their personal kit than almost anyone else that I have seen, except for me of course.  

Howard
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top