Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2006 5:33:59 PM EDT
Hey guys I have several upcoming classes at the Impactzone that I thought might be of interest to several of you.

March 23-24 Gabe Suarez  Gunfight Pistol
March 25-26 Gabe Suares  Gunfight Rifle
for more info

http://www.suarezinternational.com/tech.html

April 28-30 Bill Jeans   Advanced Tactical Pistol

May  5-7  Bill Jeans    Tactical Sub-machinegun or Two gun Tean Tactics class  
Wich either one has the most interest.

for more information
http://www.morrigan-consulting.com

I have trained under both instructors and both are great at what they teach,  You can find their bio's on their web sites but if you have any question feel free to give me a call

832-274-8549
Phil @ The Impactzone
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:46:37 PM EDT
[#1]
tag
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:07:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey Phil...a few years back you had gabe in town doing a class.  Not sure if you were one of the guys there but there was a fire or wreck or something on katy freeway kirkwood.  I remember some of the guys keep going on about gabe and then I mentioned his arrest, conviction, etc and was told I was wrong then when gabe walked up and introduced himself I mentioned it and found out I was right.  Do you remember that?  Not sure if that was you or someone else with you or someone else all together.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:28:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Who is Gabe? And what are his creds?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:39:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I have never talked to him about the subject, but I'm sure there is no Felony conviction. what I understand was it had something to do with a workmens comp calim and him teaching at the same time?????   I do know I have booked every class to full capacity, that he has taught at the Impactzone for the last 2 years and many are students from the year before.  I would suggest reading his books prio to the class and you will get much more out of it and them some.

Phil
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:51:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I have never talked to him about the subject, but I'm sure there is no Felony conviction. what I understand was it had something to do with a workmens comp calim and him teaching at the same time?????   I do know I have booked every class to full capacity, that he has taught at the Impactzone for the last 2 years and many are students from the year before.  I would suggest reading his books prio to the class and you will get much more out of it and them some.

Phil

Yeah from my understand he plead to a misdemeanor.

Was that you I talked to that time as mentioned above.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:54:54 AM EDT
[#6]
It might have been,  did you take the class?  if so what did you think?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top