Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2006 6:18:59 PM EDT
Just came across the TV that due to grassfires they are currently evacquating Nocona, Lake Nocona, Ringgold and Spanish Fort.  God bless those people..... fullclip
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:43:44 AM EDT
[#1]
God bless those people, and God bless and protect those who are fighting the fires.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:36:45 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Just came across the TV that due to grassfires they are currently evacquating Nocona, Lake Nocona, Ringgold and Spanish Fort.  God bless those people..... fullclip

I've put in 70 plus hours batteling fires in callisburg ne of gainesville, tx where i live.  i beleive we have it put out it burned about 6000 acres and 14 house and 1 death.  

the fires in montuage cnty burned more than 40,000 acres and over 100 homes.

Donate to your local volunteer fire department, money and or time.

FireBlade
Callisburg VFD, TX
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:42:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Fireblade, IM inbound....
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 2:48:36 PM EDT
[#4]
As of this morning, the small town of Ringgold is gone. All structures burned last night.. fullclip
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:45:03 PM EDT
[#5]
God bless them all.  I'm glad that there was not any more injuries or deaths than there was.  Vashita VFD lost their truck in it.  I believe  it was their only one.  

My roots run deep in that area of North Texas.  It's sad to see.  

We need rain...

TC

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top