Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2005 4:16:19 PM EDT
Here in Fart Worth we bleed purple!  
Way to go Frogs!

nuttin' like a good Texas whoopin' to a corn growing team!  
By the way if you watched the game did you see the size of them Iowa women cheering on their football team?  

I swear they ate all the frickin' corn from Iowa,  because they were definitley BIG OL' CORN FED WOMEN!

Happy New Year Ya'll
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:52:21 AM EDT
[#1]
my dad and I drove down on a whim to see it. got seats 13 rows back, 50 yd line for $10 each. great game, once we stopped trying to throw the ball. and yes, most of the Iowa chickies were nasty!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 2:53:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:13:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Well not trying to make FUN of you but No cable ...... why because the tractors might pull it up when you plow for the corn to fee those cheerleaders?  

Or why did you have to listen to the radio in the car?  The house doesn't have one? or are there no stations that far outside of town? Or maybe the old Trans Am on bricks in the yard is the only one with a good battery?    LOL I am just joshing you.  We get out ration of shi_ for being rednecks and it is nice to see that red neck goes that far NORTH!  

I think Iowa State will definitely be a team to be reckoned with next year and will do much better you have too many guys that are young and as you said they did a damn good job yesterday, like the quarterback and a lot of defensive players.  See ya'll next year in the bowl games ON CABLE!  
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:33:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:27:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Booger.  I am a native Fart Worthian of 45 years and yes I must admit you know EVERYTHING about it as you described all the great local spots.  Yeah my Aunt has lived on that lake for the last 20 years or so.  If you get down here for the races let me buy you a beer.......sorry not a REAL Texas beer like Lone Star but maybe a Budweiser or a Coors.  I have had my season tickets there at the Speedway since it opened right there on the start finish line all 6 of them and the kids and I enjoy them.  Take care and as I said I am sure we ALL will see ISU in another bowl game next year!  

At least you aint one of them "boom your momma, boom your momma"   ......Sooner fans!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top