Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2005 8:58:11 PM EDT
Any one know of a good place in the DFW area to buy a M1A?

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:29:02 AM EDT
[#1]
If you have to have a factory new one (built with commercial parts), give Bauchman Pawn a call. Or just wait until the next gun show and find a good used one built from USGI parts (best option). Market Hall is On the 7th, 8th of Jan, look there.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:22:30 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If you have to have a factory new one (built with commercial parts), give Bauchman Pawn a call. Or just wait until the next gun show and find a good used one built from USGI parts (best option). Market Hall is On the 7th, 8th of Jan, look there.

+1 on both accounts. I've bought three M1A's from Bachman. They'll never be accused of being
overly friendly, but their prices are right. Be careful, I heard that they pistol whiped a guy once for
asking for an aditional discount.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:36:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Depending on what you want, I've got 2 for sale in the DFW area.  A preban (it only matters now for a few states) M1A National Match, and a newer Scout model...
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:22:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks all.

Picking one up tomorrow at Bachman. (M21)
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:15:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Depending on what you want, I've got 2 for sale in the DFW area.  A preban (it only matters now for a few states) M1A National Match, and a newer Scout model...

IM me the details on your scout.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:44:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IM me the details on your scout.

IM sent.  Price is negotiable...
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 6:27:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I found a SA M1A in a pawn shop. What is a good price on one of these? I don't know if they are way out of line or not.
They also had a new Garand, but a Garand in .308 just doesn't sound right.
Jim
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top