Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2005 7:04:38 AM EDT
Can someone recommend a range in/very close to Kerrville?

I belong to 2 ranges here in SA, but my mother lives in Kerrville, and I need to take her shooting.  She bought a new pistol, and needs to practice.

The range needs to require a minimal of walking - my mother doesn't get around too well.  I'll do the target taping, etc.  An outdoor range would probably be best, but not mandatory.

Thanks.

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 4:10:03 PM EDT
[#1]
The Bander Gun Club is a nice small range> I don't know if you want to drive over there. There are some really nice people over there.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 4:15:39 PM EDT
[#2]
You mean 'Bandera' right?

I went to Google looking for Bander Gun Club - HAHA!

I'd rather stay closer to Kerville.

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 4:25:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Yea, That's what I get for not reading my own post!
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 5:09:33 PM EDT
[#4]
There is a great range in Kerrville on the Red Rose Ranch. They are going to host part of the olympic shooting team for the next two years. Their shotgun ranges are unequaled. I know you can go out there almost any time and shoot shotgun but I dont know how they work the shooting on the pistol and rifle ranges. The name of the shooting range part of it is something like the Hill Country Shooting Sports Complex. Ill post back if I can rember any more.

The Web site is http://www.shootingandhunting.net
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 6:43:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks, sam.  I'll check that out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top