Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2005 9:12:12 PM EDT
When is the next gun show in PortArthur, Beaumont or Houston? I live in Nederland but i cant find to much info on anything coming up soon. This damn hurricane messed up everything. I would prefer a Houston or Baytown show because there bigger and better. Just curios.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 12:10:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't waste your time going to the one in Port Arthur. I've never seen anything worth buying at the price they want. It's the worth the drive, in my opinion, to Pasadena or Houston from Beaumont.

I don't remember a gunshow here in Beaumont at the Civic Center in quite some time. Last time I remember going to one I was about 12 years old with my dad which was well over 10 years ago. Wish they'd host them again cause it's walking distance from the station, would be make for an enjoyable chow.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 5:38:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Houston Texas

George R. Brown Convention Center

High Caliber Gun & Knife Show

Sat Dec 31 - Sun Jan 1 2006

www.highcalibergunshow.com

INFORMATION: 281-331-5969

ADMISSION: $7.00 at the door

PARKING: Surrounding lots are open ($7)
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 4:19:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Houston Texas

George R. Brown Convention Center

High Caliber Gun & Knife Show

Sat Dec 31 - Sun Jan 1 2006

www.highcalibergunshow.com

INFORMATION: 281-331-5969

ADMISSION: $7.00 at the door

Didnt know about that one,thanks for the heads up.

PARKING: Surrounding lots are open ($7)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top