Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2005 3:39:08 AM EDT
Does anyone know who is that Class III people that sets up in the back of the left corner of the "Real Gun Show" at the Pasadena Gun Center?  Or let me rephrase it better, does anyone who is that arrogant prick so I can stay away from him and on the internet.

Link Posted: 12/18/2005 9:58:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm going back to work up there today and this one was the high caliber, are you talking about this latest one
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 11:50:55 AM EDT
[#2]
No, talking about the last Pasadena Gun Show.

Guy openly insulted myself and several of my friends throughout the day.  He had no sign and handed out business cards to only those he deemed "worthy" of NFA items.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 12:13:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
No, talking about the last Pasadena Gun Show.

Guy openly insulted myself and several of my friends throughout the day.  He had no sign and handed out business cards to only those he deemed "worthy" of NFA items.

I can't stand people like that...
Maybe this guy should realize that guns (NFA or not) are still one of the cheaper hobbies out there.
Your doing the right thing by staying away from the likes of him.

Link Posted: 12/18/2005 2:05:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Are you refering to the table with mostly suppressors?
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 3:45:00 PM EDT
[#5]
His table had mostly suppressor and 2 machineguns, he preached about how good of an investment machineguns were.

What really irritated me was the fact he would insult people in front of kids.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 7:59:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:07:19 AM EDT
[#7]
some people just dont understand that in order to sell items you need customers
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:22:49 AM EDT
[#8]
kick his fucking ass next time in front of everyone.

hopefully he is on here so we can ridicule him and insult him to the point that he won't come back.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:58:17 AM EDT
[#9]
PAGING SC, PAGING SC...   Shithead vendor on aisle 69...  [Elwood]Thank You[Elwood]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:41:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Did the dealer look like this?

If this is a gun parts ship,
THEN WHERE ARE YOUR GUN PARTS?

Or did he look more like this?

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:45:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Did the guy have a bushmaster M16 that was transferable?

I talked with a guy a few shows back who was in the back, left corner from where you walk in and he seemd to know more than myself and was happy to show you how much he knew.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 1:11:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Short guy, kinda chubby?
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:17:41 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Short guy, kinda chubby?

shit! if he was at the last george r brown show then i think i might know who you are talking about.

the guy had and sbr on the table that looked like it has been to hell and back and he wanted what it would have cost round trip to hell  for it too. also made a big deal about me wanting to see it. "oh thats a class III sbr not legal for just anyone to purchase".
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 7:27:12 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
"oh thats a class III sbr not legal for just anyone to purchase".

He's absolutely right.  It's only legal to purchase for those select few who can legally purchase any other firearm.

It  just required a little more paperwork (and possibly legwork) than most guns, and some extra taxes.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 4:22:59 PM EDT
[#15]
That show was ok, I picked up a clean uzi, and a 2 HK mags with HK clamp. Should have stayed home, and I would be richer, oh well gotta feed the gun addiction..heheh
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:15:45 PM EDT
[#16]
i can say it wasnt me lol.....i dont do that show!

i dont know how much of a prick he was cuz i dont know who you are talking about.  but as a C3 dealer let me say that i have on many occasion have guys that tell me that since it isn't illegal for them to hold a machine gun (even though its a post sample and they can't buy it) then i have to let them handle it.  never mind it is in a glass display case for this very such reason.

some people are outright jerks when it comes to this.  some practically demand that i stop everything im doing to hand you every MP5 variant i have to let you see and then pass on to your friend, and to his friend, and then everyone take photos with it on their camera phones.  and while i'm doing this, mind you, i can't sell guns or anything else b/c i can't turn my back on an automatic weapon and not expect someone to walk off with it.

i do have a large sign posted saying "if you are not a police officer with a badge and Police Identification please do not ask to handle these weapons."  i'll either get someone who can't read the sign, didn't see the sign, thinks his military ID is the same as a police ID, a corrections officer who thinks he has a police ID, or even yes, someone who showed me a copy of his Form 4 (SBR).

i have nothing against letting someone i know handle a C3 weapon, like someone i can trust, and someone who isn't going to hand it off to someone else to hand it off to someone else, etc.  but those people are normally invited behind my tables to pick up anything they want because i trust them.

again, i dont know which C3 dealer that was, and he probably was a jerk.  just saying that from some of my experiences, some people outright DEMAND to be handed a full auto weapon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top