Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2005 9:49:04 PM EDT
thinking of coming home to DFW in january/february to visit my kids, walk my rental properties, talk to some real people.....
probably be in Dallas for 2-3 days.
point is?
anyone know gun show dates in DFW for jan and feb??

I hav'nt found any listings for 06 as yet and trying to plan now to take the time off, advance tickets, hotel res etc.
Currently in PRK for work, but home base, addy, residence etc is DFW
here till at least Sept 06 till contract finished.

home sick too...weather is nice but,,not alot of good to say about the folks of S Cal...and if you think DFW, Houston or Austin drivers have no clue,,try San Diego....
and dont even ask about the "Gun", Jerky, Doll, Airsoft show in Del Mar...
anyways thanks in advance and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:02:00 AM EDT
[#1]
There is one at Bigtown, both months, Feb. 10&11 ? i will check dates tonite and get back to you. you might want to check tacked threads up top for dates. later, W.B.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:52:03 AM EDT
[#2]
hre ya are...........bigtown, jan. 14 and 15.....feb 18 and 19.....
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:01:56 AM EDT
[#3]
thank you Bigthicket..
Bigtown is my favorite show, great
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top