Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2005 4:58:23 AM EDT
Fellas Im looking for recommendations on FFL's in the DFW area preferrably Arlington/Grand Prairie area. Reasonably priced and will accept shipments from private holders. Your response will greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 4:05:31 PM EDT
[#1]
there is one near Grapevine Mills mall which is way up 360 and 121 called Sporting Arms.  They can be found at www.sportingarms.com.  their number is 972-315-9086 and ask for Becky or Tom.  They charge the lowest I have seen but it is a few miles from Arlington.  
good people great pricing and EXCELLENT deals on new firearms.  cost +$20.00!!!! yep that right cost + $20.00 to everyone!!!!!

The best thing is that a few miles ( about 8 miles) to the west is a gun range to try out the new baby!  It is called Quail Creek.  
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 12:55:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I've had really good experiences with Pistol Mike's on Cooper in Arlington.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 1:26:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Webarms.com - Located in Pasadena. Doesn't Charge LEO's.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 5:02:38 PM EDT
[#4]
+1 on Pistol Mike's

www.pistolmikes.com/

My funny Pistol Mike's story:

Picked up my LE6920 from him.  Couple of days later, my sister and 10 year old nephew come over.  Nephew sees my Pistol Mike's business card and says "They were just robbed...".  Come to find out, they were robbed like the day after I picked up my rifle and he had seen/heard them on the news.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:25:59 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
there is one near Grapevine Mills mall which is way up 360 and 121 called Sporting Arms.  They can be found at www.sportingarms.com.  their number is 972-315-9086 and ask for Becky or Tom.  They charge the lowest I have seen but it is a few miles from Arlington.  
good people great pricing and EXCELLENT deals on new firearms.  cost +$20.00!!!! yep that right cost + $20.00 to everyone!!!!!

Yup, good people to deal with, I've done all my transfers with them.  Sometimes it's hard to get them on the phone but it's definitely worth it for the good prices.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top