Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2005 4:05:09 PM EDT
Just had to get that out of my system sorry, but the really do.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:16:31 PM EDT
[#1]
My supvervisor went to OU. Every stinking year we bet against him every week and paid up.
This year he said he isn't taking bets unless we give 35 points.
What a loser!
Jim
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:46:52 PM EDT
[#2]
You cant spell cOcksUcker without OU.  Sooners or later, they are gonna remember this lil spelling lesson.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:59:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I can only hope the Horns pull this one off......
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:48:05 PM EDT
[#4]
There's a guy I work with who comes in and gloats for a half-hour when OU wins cheats. Hopefully this year some relief.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:04:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:31:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Its been just horrible the last years. I've lost count how many games in a row the Sooners have won.

But Texas should win this one finally. Especially since OU is pretty much a new freshman team.

Yup and I hope Texas shows absolutely no MERCY.  Leave first team in and obliterate them by a 100+ spread.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 10:26:17 PM EDT
[#7]
It always goes in streaks and all streaks come to an end.  Oh, anybody have the time?
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:44:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Hookem Horns!!!!
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 7:37:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Dear OU,

Please check your Suicide Boomer Sooners at the staeline.  Fags!

Regards,
Texas
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 7:52:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:03:38 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
My supvervisor went to OU. Every stinking year we bet against him every week and paid up.
This year he said he isn't taking bets unless we give 35 points.
What a loser!
Jim

Your boss is a loser.

Not because he wants a 35 point spread, but because he went to OU
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:42:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Oklahoma sucks period!

that's why I got the hell out of there when I turned 18 and moved back to where I was born.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:10:14 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm hoping the referees can pull off an upset.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:46:56 PM EDT
[#14]
(edits for grammar)

One thing I've noticed while living most of my life in Dallas:

These OU idiots come roaring into town once a year, raise all sorts of hell and spend their money. Which is all fine and good. But when they shit all over this town like there's no tomorrow, treating Dallasites like shit, that's where the problems start. With them, they bring this lame bravado and the misconception that all people in TX are college football fans.

Half of the people in this fair city could give two shits about OU, and most of us would like to not see them here at all. But those of us who are fans, and actually have a reason to support a university would like to say one thing:

OU GO HOME!

And what's with the fair-weather OU fans who happen to be Texans? WTF is that all about?

Another thing I've noticed, is that when OU loses, all these asshats turn right around and go straight home. If they win, they stick around for another day, and spend their money partying.

Which is all good and well for our local economy. Many local businesses thrive on weekends like this, and I am happy that they do well financially.

So I'll just say it again for good measue:

OU GO HOME

YOU SUCK

AND TAKE YOUR STUPID DRUNKEN FRIENDS WITH YOU

But don't forget to tip the waitstaff!

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 1:45:15 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
OU GO HOME

YOU SUCK

But they have a really cool wagon and these dudes with pop guns in the end zone.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:57:43 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
OU GO HOME

YOU SUCK

But they have a really cool wagon and these dudes with pop guns in the end zone.

But UT has a a big ole fuckin cannon, and a longhorn, that puts us well past a wagon and some cap guns, red and white dressed pussies.

ETA:  Everytime we score, those cool guys at the Age of Steam Museum blow the horns on some of the locomotives.  They were so loud one year that officials had actually come out and ask them to use another horn.  I like trains.

I'm not a UT fan, but damnit it s my state versus Oklahomo.  My state prevails in most things, why the hell cant college football be one of them?
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 6:49:45 PM EDT
[#17]
GO OU!

horse.gif

[puts on flame retardant suit]
just kidding!!!
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:31:14 PM EDT
[#18]
It rolls back and forth guys. Texas won ten in a row years ago. Just the nature of the beast. It's not going to be the same in two years when it goes home and home. The Seahag mayor of Dallas won't come off of the cash to renovate the Cotton Bowl and will lose the TX/OU game and has lost the Cowboys again.

Texas should win but I'm sure Mac will find some way to choke again.

With last weekend events in Norman I just hope nothing evil happens in Dallas Saturday.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:07:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Its 9:08am Oct 8 2005
And OU still Sucks
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:12:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Every second of every day "Zero U" will SUCK...
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:13:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Blow U.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 7:23:18 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Texas should win but I'm sure Mac will find some way to choke again.

With last weekend events in Norman I just hope nothing evil happens in Dallas Saturday.

You know, I was gonna say that about Mac Brown, but I couldnt figure out how to tie it in with Suicide Boomer Sooner, and the OU spelling lesson.  Is it me, or does he coach way too conservatively on the RRS?

Nothig evil will happen today because I wont be there.  I can only hope that a Dallas PD horse does what it did last year, and drop a horsey sized wad of cork sauce on a OU broad.  That was funny.  Funnier than the looks on peoples faces when those horses shit at peoples feet.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 7:30:12 AM EDT
[#23]
You know that old saying: If Oklahoma didn't SUCK so bad, Texas would fall into the sea...
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 11:34:32 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Nothig evil will happen today because I wont be there.  I can only hope that a Dallas PD horse does what it did last year, and drop a horsey sized wad of cork sauce on a OU broad.  That was funny.  Funnier than the looks on peoples faces when those horses shit at peoples feet.

Got video?
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 12:48:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Onward and upward!
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 1:32:40 PM EDT
[#26]
BOOM!!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 2:22:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Just another bump on the road to championship.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 4:47:21 PM EDT
[#28]
OU really Sucks , like that Mexican whore at the donkey show in Nuevo laredo.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 6:29:37 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Got video?

I dont, but my cousin might still have it.  It was nasty.  OU broad crying,"OMG thats sooooo nasty"  Whiteish/clear goo all over her right calf.

As for the horses shitting at peoples feet, well I'm sure you've seen that.

Anyways, shall we go into the Oklahomo Hometown and mess wit 'em.  Holla! Holla!
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 7:43:13 PM EDT
[#30]
This was almost as sweet as when my Horned Frogs beat 'em the first game of the season.
Jim
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 1:43:53 PM EDT
[#31]
I must be gettin' greedy because I wish we would have beat them worse......

We've lost to them every year since I started school at UT in 2000 and it feels good to finally hand it to them. I just wish we handed it to them a little harder.....but I'm happy!!

Link Posted: 10/9/2005 4:17:53 PM EDT
[#32]

OU really Sucks , like that Mexican whore at the donkey show in Nuevo laredo.

Ouch...And just when the years had almost allowed that sickening memory to fade into the abyss.....

That donkey would eat lit cigarrettes and drink beer too........

Yeah...Now that I think about it, I DO see the similarities......

It's nice to see oklahoma suffer...........
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 4:43:45 PM EDT
[#33]
lol you guys win one but it wasnt anything compard to 10-13-03  OU 65 Tex 13
that was an asswoopin' !!! and you guys where at least ranked then too, we dont even have a team this year and you guys are proud and all beside yourselves. lol ok we will let you have that one. we know its hard for you guys to actually put a hurtin on unranked teams........

BOOMER SOONERS!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 6:31:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Oh gee, let's see.

In the history of the TX-OU game:

TX 56 wins
OU 39 wins

So that's okay too, huh?

Since we're talking routs, what about the 34-3 rout handed down from UT to OU in 1998?

THREE FRIKKIN POINTS?????

Quoted:
that was an asswoopin' !!! and you guys where at least ranked then too, we dont even have a team this year and you guys are proud and all beside yourselves. lol ok we will let you have that one. we know its hard for you guys to actually put a hurtin on unranked teams........

BOOMER SOONERS!!

Link Posted: 10/9/2005 7:30:19 PM EDT
[#35]
I really did wish OU had a better team this year.  First and foremost, it would prop up the Horns' ranking in the BsCS.  But also, we'd get to watch ol' Stoops do his lil' pout dance on the sidelines. Unfortunately, even he knows this year's team sucks so we only saw him frown. He did pull his headset though.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 7:32:41 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Oh gee, let's see.

TX 56 wins
OU 39 wins

So that's okay too, huh?

Since we're talking routs, what about the 34-3 rout handed down from UT to OU in 1998?

Quoted:

BOOMER SOONERS!!

ok how about the texas loss in 1997 agaisnt ucla??? dont remember?? huh? huh?? let me refresh your memory there pal

ucla 66
texas 3

Link Posted: 10/10/2005 6:11:00 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Oh gee, let's see.

TX 56 wins
OU 39 wins

So that's okay too, huh?

Quoted:

BOOMER SOONERS!!

ok how about the texas loss in 1997 agaisnt ucla??? dont remember?? huh? huh?? let me refresh your memory there pal

ucla 66
texas 3

Well pal, since you want to drag Califonia teams into this, what about last year, when you guys got embarrassed in front of the nation for the National Championship Game?

What was it?

Oh yeah:

USC 55
OU 19

Link Posted: 10/10/2005 6:14:59 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 9:12:28 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Oh gee, let's see.

TX 56 wins
OU 39 wins

So that's okay too, huh?

Quoted:

BOOMER SOONERS!!

ucla 66
texas 3

Well pal, since you want to drag Califonia teams into this, what about last year, when you guys got embarrassed in front of the nation for the National Championship Game?

What was it?

Oh yeah:

USC 55
OU 19

You bet we got our ass whooped by a better team, But mark my words texas is not a championship team.  Neither is Oklahoma. but OU will win more championships in the next 6 years than texas will. Texas just doesnt have what it takes.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 9:55:18 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

BOOMER SOONERS!!

Are you claiming to be a Suicide Boomer Sooner?  

Where is your roomate?
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 9:56:59 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
This was almost as sweet as when my Horned Frogs beat 'em the first game of the season.
Jim

OU was ranked then, too.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 11:53:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 12:04:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Oklahoma sucks man, I hauled ass out of there the day I graduated from high school.  Have never looked back.  Biggest state of posers I've ever seen.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top