Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2005 3:53:09 PM EDT
OK folks as per the other thread..... Lets have an AR15.COM Sunday Lead downrange extravaganza!.

Here is the deal for the Shoot.

The Shoot will be on a private berm. This is a good sized berm that can accomadate many shooters at once. You can do Dynamic and Rapid fire. Rifle/Pistol/Shotgun.

If 10 people show up (Not just sign up) It will be standard Bullet Hole Fees (7.50 plus a one time 3 buck membership if you dont have one) If 10 people do show up, you will be allowed to RO yourselves. That means that at any given time one shooter will be designated Non-Shooter and act as RO. In Other words, You can run your own shoot. If Less than 10 people show up, The Charge will be 10 bucks a head....Our standard fee for private parties. And we will provide the Range RO.  Anyone who brings Class III weapons must have your paperwork in order but you are very welcome to do so.

It must be understood that the standard range rules apply to all other facilities. All orders given by Bullet hole staff must be obeyed, even when you are ROing your own shoot and anyone who is being problomatic or unsafe will not be allowed to stay....pretty standard stuff.  Just keep your head on and we wont step on the fun...we like to have it as well.

Dont forget we rent Class III weapons as well.  $15 bucks a mag.  We also rent all manner of Glocks and Sigs a few 1911's as well as a few AR15s . At the Bullet Hole you are always given a target with your range fee, but you are always welcome to buy more or bring your own. The Bullet Hole has a fine soda and Snack Machine that I hope yall will dump your good money in.....but you can bring food and a cooler if you wish (DO NOT BRING ANY BOOZE). Also, we have covered areas and picnic tables. Ammo is also available. Ears and Eyes are complimentary if you need them, we do require that you wear them.

Ok guys, lets see what time you want to do this and who all is interested. You can have the berm all day if you want....and you always have use of MOST of the rest of the range.

So, A Private berm at a discount rate, You can run your own shoot, and you can give it all the SAFE Hell you want.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 4:05:27 PM EDT
[#1]
If yall wish to keep this AR15.COM site specific, that is fine. If yall want to pass it around other forums, I will leave that up to yall.  Unless a 100's of people show up, we can handle it.

You might want to post what you are bringing as well. Give everyone an idea of what will be out there.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 4:55:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Do we have a hammer down time?

More than likely I will be there.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:07:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 7:06:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Where are you located?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:05:08 PM EDT
[#5]
ill be there.  ill have at least 3 shooters including myself, and up to 5.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 2:26:55 AM EDT
[#6]
What time we meeting up sunday?

Sorry Legs can't make october blast due to cost and travel.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:32:02 AM EDT
[#7]
where is bullet hole?
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:04:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Here is the Location.

http://www.bullethole.com/main/map/map.html

As far as Time goes, You guys will have to figure that out. The Range hours are 10-8.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:35:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:18:08 PM EDT
[#10]
I thought this would have generated more interest. A private Shoot, Class III weapons, and a chance to meet some of your fellow AR15comers or see old friends.

Anyways. I need to get a consensus on the time yall would like to do this. It doesnt matter how long yall are there, just need a start time so we can get a head count on site and we can allocate accordingly.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:35:40 PM EDT
[#11]
well im a bartender and i dont wake up early on sundays so.....ill put forth a starting bid of 1 o'clock...

BTW, I will have a minimum of five shooters counting myself. waiting on a few more to confirm.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 10:22:21 PM EDT
[#12]
I'll be going alone. I think I cleared out all of sunday. But will confirm when I get a start time.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:06:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Looks as though Grenadier Precision may be making an appearance.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:40:45 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Bullethole Range Map

thats kinda far from me

well, have fun
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:58:25 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
This weekend you guys should to come here.

Octoberblast...click here

200-1000 yard range!
8 pistol and rifle bays.

Yeah - no kidding. Octoberblast has been in the planning for months, and now you guys are planning your own shoot?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:54:10 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Bullethole Range Map

thats kinda far from me

well, have fun

Oh come on now, I bet we can get there in under 4 hours.  ;)
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:26:06 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This weekend you guys should to come here.

Octoberblast...click here

200-1000 yard range!
8 pistol and rifle bays.

Yeah - no kidding. Octoberblast has been in the planning for months, and now you guys are planning your own shoot?

A few thoughts on that, this was a spur of the moment thing. Also with the exception of maybe a few folks, The Dallas Market and the San Antonio Market dont really draw off one another. We can always have a shoot anytime, so If you miss this one, tell us when you would like to do it again. The only limitation is someone standing up and saying "Hey lets do this thing"
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:41:13 PM EDT
[#18]
I'll show up - no guns here at this time - but I'll bring ammo.  Let me know what I should bring!

Spooky
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 2:34:23 PM EDT
[#19]
It seems that the only time that has been put on the table is 1pm. While I am fine with that Michele and I want to participate in this ourselves and it is her day off (Running around in the morning doing stuff)

So I would say this.

3PM

how is that The Shoot begins at 3PM, show up to the Bullet Hole at 3PM, we will begin the carnage at 3PM, The Apocylipse of dirt and paper begins at 3PM.

If you cant make it at 3PM, that is fine, come on out anyways.

Thus it has been spoken.

3PM
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 2:36:58 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I'll show up - no guns here at this time - but I'll bring ammo.  Let me know what I should bring!

Spooky

That is not a problem. We rent guns and if you dont want to do that, I am sure someone will let you shoot.

(If you rent Bullet Hole guns you must use Bullet Hole Ammo) If you are just hoping someone will let you shoot theirs, I would suggest 223, 9MM and maybe 45ACP,
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:06:37 PM EDT
[#21]
3pm sound good to me.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:43:19 PM EDT
[#22]
cool... 3pm i'm see what i can do.

If I make it... and hopefully I should. I'll be bringing a Fal I still need to test fire, and AR, xd9, 1911.

Maybe dust off the m1 garand and m1 carbine.

Anyone bringing a 357 or a 7.62x25? I got a few rounds of it laying around in the safe that can be burned up.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 7:32:54 PM EDT
[#23]

3 pm Sunday....  I'll probably be there with one other guy.

maybe.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 11:43:52 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Spooky

ill be bringing plenty, bring whatever you got. 9mm, .223, .308......your welcome to shoot mine.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 9:38:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Spooky Iam bringing an ar and SAR 1 and a 9mm I'll let ya shoot'em. I am bringing a M4orgery that I havent even shot yet. You can help me break it in.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 10:32:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Thanks guys!  I'll pay the favor back when I get all my stuff out here in November/December!  I'm one of those sick individuals that enjoys watching people shoot my stuff as much as I enjoy shooting them myself...

Spooky
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 11:10:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Don't forget the 5.45x39 ammo if you want to shoot this F/A bad boy

Link Posted: 10/8/2005 11:23:56 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Don't forget the 5.45x39 ammo if you want to shoot this F/A bad boy

grenadierprecision-photos.com/~photos/tn/1443_1024.ts1123641624000.jpg

H-E-L-L  Y-E-S!

Spooky
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 11:55:41 AM EDT
[#29]
This *Seems* like it will turn into a nice event. Bring your cameras folks....there is going to be a lot of lead sent downrange.

Of course.....not to "dis" the AR15.COM guys....but Gunsnet.net still has scoreboard, as a few years back, they had a weekend campout and shoot at the Bullet Hole.

Need to do another "pretending, faking it, ahh shut the hell up and enjoy it, national Machine gun shoot" This time though make is pan-inernet forum and see if we cant put an annual event on the map....(Just thinking out loud)

I look forward to tomorrow.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 8:54:23 PM EDT
[#30]
im a mod on gunsnet and have some of our guys coming out too.   its about the shooters, not where they like to peruse the net.  i look forward to meeting you guys.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 1:27:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Alright folks, did a little setting up tonight and will do a little more in the morning. We have a high 3 sided berm and a bunch of movable target stands. Will drag over movable concealement walls as well.  

The weather looks perfect. It should be a great day.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:14:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:34:28 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This *Seems* like it will turn into a nice event. Bring your cameras folks....there is going to be a lot of lead sent downrange.

Of course.....not to "dis" the AR15.COM guys....but Gunsnet.net still has scoreboard, as a few years back, they had a weekend campout and shoot at the Bullet Hole.

Need to do another "pretending, faking it, ahh shut the hell up and enjoy it, national Machine gun shoot" This time though make is pan-inernet forum and see if we cant put an annual event on the map....(Just thinking out loud)

We already have this. Its was this weekend at Tiger Valley in Waco.
Right in the middle of Texas. Been posted for months.
200 to 1000 yard range.
8 3 sided pistole/rifle/machine gun bays.
And a good instructor running the event.
But to each his own.
Hope you guys had a good time.

Huh? What does having one have to do with not having another?  There is plenty of love to go around. Would it be a bad thing in your eyes if ther were more options? As I stated, This is a site specific event. Seems Tiger Valley is on the proverbial map. Why not have another annual shoot that is known. (And not conflicting with other shoots )
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:49:36 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

We already have this. Its was this weekend at Tiger Valley in Waco.
Right in the middle of Texas. Been posted for months.
200 to 1000 yard range.
8 3 sided pistole/rifle/machine gun bays.
And a good instructor running the event.
But to each his own.
Hope you guys had a good time.

the more the merrier.  im going to hit another big shoot next weekend near college station.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 10:13:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 6:48:43 PM EDT
[#36]

Great fun!!!

Thanks to the Bullet Hole, and many thanks to the Infidels from Grenadier Precision who kept making me shoot those superb Leitner-Wise/Grenadier squirt guns!

Something is very cool about a couple of guys repeatedly saying, "Here, shoot it some more" in reference to something with a happy switch.  Hell, they even loaded mags for me... with their ammo!

I guess they just didn't wanna carry it all back to their car.

Link Posted: 10/9/2005 6:49:28 PM EDT
[#37]
This was truly a great time!  Lots of folks, great guns, excellent facilities!  I'll be back...

Thanks to all those who let me get a little trigger time on your rifles!  

Spooky
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 6:49:58 PM EDT
[#38]
I loved that AK!
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 7:08:46 PM EDT
[#39]
definately had a good time.  thanks to all who attended!

i put up pics on another thread.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 7:11:12 PM EDT
[#40]
I believe fun was had by all. Thanks to Nate, Michele and Richard at the Bullet hole for having us over and everyone that showed up. Nice turn-out of weapons at the shoot. It was nice to be able to put a face to everyones name. Darren and I had a blast. David has posted photos, heres a link: Photos

Anyone that took photos please post them so we can save them. Now for all you Leitner-Wise/Grenadier Precision converts spread the word on your new found love.

Glad to have met all you guys.

Jesse
Grenadier Precision
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top