Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2005 4:26:48 AM EDT
Anyone know of a place in the North Dallas area that I can get a barrel threaded????

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 4:57:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:31:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Try Gene at Collin County Gun Range on Highway 380 east of McKinney. His shop is in Princeton, just east of there. They will have his number if he isn't there.

shooter100
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:46:50 AM EDT
[#3]
have
Can you give me any more details about Steve Allen?
I have a cousin named Steve Allen in that area, but last I remembered he lived on hwy 82 east of Sherman just  west of Bells near Choctaw Creek. He and his wife had a firework stand, an Army Navy Store and Bike Shop in the front yard. I have not had contact with him in years since his parents both past away.

I may have to just give him a call and see if we are related.

Thanks!

Steve Phillips

Quoted:
I had mine done at a local, just north of Bells,  

Allens Gunsmithing ...
Steve Allen ... 903-965-7732

The guy that does the work is named Ross Irby, works for Steve. He did mine for 60 bux I believe in about three days. He gave me a week turn around but I had it in hand in three

Its a small no frills shop but he does good work and likes to just shoot the breeze

Tell him Mark sent ya

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 12:05:38 PM EDT
[#4]
shoot me an email or IM.  I can get you in touch with James Darst (formerly with K2 and Lone Star Guns).  He can thread a barrel for ya.

JB
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top