Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2005 12:53:20 PM EDT
That is planning on going to the range anytime soon? I just bought my AR15 at the Dallas Market gunshow and have yet to put a rd down the barrel and it is killing me. If you would not mind i would like to tag along with you.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 12:54:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Something is planned for Oct 15th in Tom Bean. ...I think...
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 3:25:19 PM EDT
[#2]
No  
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 3:40:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I believe that's a GO, but there is pretty much ALWAYS someone in Tom Bean who is ready to shoot!
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:18:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Forgive my ignorance.... What is Tom Bean?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:46:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

shooting range -
You met Superalpha, Energizer, Falarak, and Ilikelegs at last show near the Bachman table.
Tom Bean Range is in Tom Bean Texas.  We plan to gather early morning, 7:30am or so.  This will coincide with a 4H shoot.  We want the kids to experience all kinds of guns.  They will be there for a shooting practice event with .22LR rifles.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 4:53:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:05:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

shooting range -
You met Superalpha, Energizer, Falarak, and Ilikelegs at last show near the Bachman table.
Tom Bean Range is in Tom Bean Texas.  We plan to gather early morning, 7:30am or so.  This will coincide with a 4H shoot.  We want the kids to experience all kinds of guns.  They will be there for a shooting practice event with .22LR rifles.

Would you guys care if i tagged along? If so, who do i need to contact to set it up?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:11:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

shooting range -

Would you guys care if i tagged along? If so, who do i need to contact to set it up?

Contact me or Makarov_Mami! I am sure we will have a thread detailing the event too... hopefully planning a BBQ, etc.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:50:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Abyss,
   Where are you located?  I'm in McKinney, and as of this past September 1st, it's legal to shoot on my family's land(100 acres) even though it's in the city limits.  I used to shoot on the land all the time before we were annexed by the city but had to stop at that point.
    If you're interested, e-mail or IM me to set up a time.
            Peace,
               Dragonfire52
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:52:34 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I believe that's a GO, but there is pretty much ALWAYS someone in Tom Bean who is ready to shoot!

Karina,
  Are you going to be there on the 15th?  Is it going to be a planned gathering or just informal?  How do you like your new XD?  Holler at me when you get time.
          Peace,
               Doug
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 4:10:53 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Karina,
  Are you going to be there on the 15th?  Is it going to be a planned gathering or just informal?  How do you like your new XD?  Holler at me when you get time.
          Peace,
               Doug

i LOVE the new XD, and wish I had gotten it sooner!!!

I will defintely be there on the 15th.  Shoot, I am there almost every Saturday, many Sundays, and sometimes during the week.

We may ty to organize something, but regardless, those of us who are there will be setting good examples, helping with range safety, and sharing our toys.  You would be a wonderful addition!  

We are NOT going to be acting like asshats and trying to disrupt the 4H shoot.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:09:36 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Abyss,
   Where are you located?  I'm in McKinney, and as of this past September 1st, it's legal to shoot on my family's land(100 acres) even though it's in the city limits.  I used to shoot on the land all the time before we were annexed by the city but had to stop at that point.
            Peace,
               Dragonfire52

Glad to hear you are taking advantage of the new law!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:42:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:08:57 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Just be safe.  I shoot in 20 acres, and the trees on my property bear the scars of alot of ground skips.

TRG

It's a well known fact goats can't shoot....they don't have opposable thumbs.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 11:53:37 AM EDT
[#15]
I am local to you, I shoot in Garland its an outdoor range.

email me for more information.

I will try and make TB get together the 15th.

John
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 12:02:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 12:50:15 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Abyss,
            Peace,
               Dragonfire52hr

Right off Plano Prky and Main St.  So im not too far from ya. I sent an IM to ya.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:08:17 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Abyss,
            Peace,
               Dragonfire52

Glad to hear you are taking advantage of the new law!

Just be safe.  I shoot in 20 acres, and the trees on my property bear the scars of alot of ground skips.

TRG

TRG,
   I'm going to build a berm in the near future, but in the immediate future I'll be very cautious.  Thanks.
      Peace,
         Dragonfire52
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:09:40 PM EDT
[#19]
RenegadeX,
   Thanks.............and thanks to Gov. Rick!
            Peace,
              Dragonfire52
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top