Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2005 10:13:19 PM EDT
I've been looking for good, local shops with large, interesting selections and haven't found much.  Currently I've been looking for a used Sig P232 and various AR parts.  Local shops seem to carry very little of anything used and next to no selection except the usual.  

Where do you locals frequent to find good deals and interesting, ever changing inventories?  Pawn shops don't really have good deals now a days and Market Hall didn't have much in the way of variety/deals this past weekend.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:43:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Generally the internet is where I turn to for parts I need.

The local shops (fort worth side) don't have anything, but occasionally CTD! will have something interesting, if it isn't too expensive.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:00:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Bachman pawn and gun, on nw highway  (doh).  Jeff Schram, who works shows, but can be met other times.

Those are about the 2 best in dfw

TXL
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:41:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I second Bachman Pawn & Gun.  Their cash prices at shows are good and they usually have some trade ins at the shows.  Tell them what youre looking for & give them your phone #.  I picked up a used P232 last year.  Due to its lighter weight & better reliability its replaced my PPK/S as my carry gun.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:23:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Bachman pawn and gun, on mockingbird[NW Hwy @ Webb Chapel Ext.  Jeff Schram, who works shows, but can be met other times.

Those are about the 2 best in dfw

TXL

Sheesh

mm
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 9:30:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I second Bachman Pawn & Gun.  Their cash prices at shows are good and they usually have some trade ins at the shows.  Tell them what youre looking for & give them your phone #.  I picked up a used P232 last year.  Due to its lighter weight & better reliability its replaced my PPK/S as my carry gun.  

Is your P232 blued?  Do you carry during the summer months?  If so, have you had any rust problems?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top