Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2005 6:03:29 AM EDT
Sorry
That I lost your phone number and email address I just got back, And I have a ton of picks to post of  ALSAD FOB HIT and LOTS OF BOOM  Im on my way to dallas for that 870, And to pick up the active duty super combo and I will be ready for the net hunt... And most of all the next fun farm
How is going DPeacher , FALARAK and THE HUN

Semper Fi
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:34:29 AM EDT
[#1]

I don't know you , but welcome back stateside, and thank you for your work over there.

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:55:20 AM EDT
[#2]
It's going outfuckingstanding!!  Good to have you back!  Is there any chance you will be able to attend Oktoberblast Oct 7-9 at TIGER Valley in Waco?  Come on out even if it is just for a day
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 8:14:42 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I don't know you , but welcome back stateside, and thank you for your work over there.

+1 thanks for your service  
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 8:25:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:42:01 PM EDT
[#5]
NO!!! Thank you all for the support... Texas is the best country in the world
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top