Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2005 1:21:45 PM EDT
These knuckle dragging, bed-wetting liberal media pukes, both reporters and the news anchors, are bashing TXDOT because "TXDOT needs to deliver fuel to these people!"

UNBELIEVEABLE.

They are so mired in the liberal mantra of "goverment fills every need" that they actually think TXDOT is in the fuel delivery business.   Fuel supply is a private enterprise, and has nothing to do with TXDOT.

I actually just called the Channel 13 News Desk and told them they are looking like fools on TV.  I told them that TXDOT is not in the fuel business and never will be, and that it's not their responsibility AT ALL.  I said they need to be asking questions to the PRIVATE fuel delivery companies that are contracted to deliver to all the various gas stations.

Do me a favor - call the Channel 13 news desk and tell them the same thing.  Tell them that they are looking very foolish by implying that TXDOT is supposed to deliver fuel.    713-669-1313

Idoits.    

CMOS
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 2:01:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Change the channel.  Try news 2, at least he keeps telling us the storm is trending east
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:53:52 PM EDT
[#2]
CMOS,

You got that right, brother!

This whole danged hurricane season has been played to the hilt by these lilly-livered media bastards. The Play Book is: 'sit-on-your-arses-and-do-nothing-(cept looting) and big brother govmint will handle all, including wiping your butt. And by the way, here's a $2K debit card, cuz we media tytpes will keep showing the pictures 24/7 of you po po people.

Hells Bells! We got good decent, hard-working folk in 'Tornado Alley' who get busted up regular; what do they get? Diddly-squat!

Lookit the big pictue--same polarization in the recent German elections. 50% of the country (ex-communist Godless bastards from east germany vote for everything free of charge, while the worker bees in the old west Germany vote 50% to work for a living. Are we heading there too?

Problem is that most liberals are Neanderthals and will only re-act to pictures, imagery, or tv. They don't think, just react to images. They can't think! No logic in them thar skulls. NONE!That's why the media keeps playing these images to them, a la 1984 or Fahrenheit 451. Ray Bradbury was right!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 7:02:06 PM EDT
[#3]
CMOS,

Understand from my family in Houston that TXDOT had "sealed" the freeways (once you get on - you can't get off until you are out of town.  SOOOOOOO.....  I guess that TXDOT figured that if they locked the drivers on a road with no stops because of no exits (no food, no fluids, no fartbowl and no fuel) that they had to try and fix at least  one of four!!!

My Brother and Sister both gave up trying to get out from Clearlake to Austin with me, and just decided to Hunker Down at a relative on the West Side of Town.

Probably a good move, as the news clips in Austin just show everyone sitting and stewing in the heat in their cars.

WHAT a GOAT RODEO!!

BIGGER_HAMMER

B.T.W. 13 has never been the same since the departure of "MARRRRRRVin ZINDLER - EYEWITNESS NEWS!!"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top