Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2005 10:57:57 AM EDT
Well, we already had the water... We already had the food... We already had the ammo...

So I used my expert craftsmanship to make myself this beautiful sign:

I'm all set now

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:48:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I am just waiting to get mine out
The HOA is hardcore here so I will have to wait till the SalmostHTF to "not get a letter"
I am off of 290 and have seen a ton of broken down cars and people out of gas. I don't think it will be too long till they start to wonder what other people have that they can use I am armed and ready (even broke out the "ghetto clips" ...Duct taped 30's).  This should be interesting.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:03:35 PM EDT
[#2]
That image has serious photoshop potential.....
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:42:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Bump for the FAL
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:05:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Shoot - nothing.  Look at that Ninja Attack Cat waiting to kill at a  moment's notice.

R.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:04:16 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The HOA is hardcore here so I will have to wait till the SalmostHTF to "not get a letter"
I am off of 290 and have seen a ton of broken down cars and people out of gas. I don't think it will be too long till they start to wonder what other people have that they can use I am armed and ready (even broke out the "ghetto clips" ...Duct taped 30's).  This should be interesting.

Well, if the HOA is that anal, you might forget to protect their houses in such a attentive way....

TXL
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:20:10 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, if the HOA is that anal, you might forget to protect their houses in such a attentive way....

TXL

They are good and bad...
Good when they are getting on other people, bad when they get on me
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 11:32:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah...i wouldn't worry about that dog...The CAT looks like shes ready to peel your cap back!

KILLER CAT!!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 11:35:15 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm making another in a minute. I think it'll say "Looters will be severely killed!" or "Looters will be liquidated!"

The Ninja Attack Cat is on duty. He keeps the pit bulls in line

-Cap'n
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 3:29:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Speak the Language they understand!

May I suggests....

I Shoota' Loota'

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:23:23 PM EDT
[#10]

The CAT looks like shes ready to peel your cap back!

Yea the cat scares me more than the FAL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top