Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2005 12:02:33 PM EDT
Ok here is the scoop, my dad is with his dying mother in Victoria.She and my dad are being evacuated to san antonio.  Problem is they may not let dad stay in the hospital with his mom.  Anyone got any bright ideas?

thanks,

BE
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 12:49:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah.  Tell your Dad to stay put  with his Mom unless the police are literally taking out the cuffs.

Other than a soldly backboned bluff, not too much he can do.

CMOS
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 1:05:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah.  Tell your Dad to stay put  with his Mom unless the police are literally taking out the cuffs.

Other than a soldly backboned bluff, not too much he can do.

CMOS
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 1:28:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Alright, I will do so, and if they arrest him, well, he has a place to stay
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:32:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't think the nurses will force your dad to leave your dying mother's bedside.  My friends father was in the hospital for a month and they had between 2-25 people in the room 24/7 (yeah the guy was really loved).  Just don't get in the nurses/doctors way and don't give them any trouble.  You'll be okay.  I'm sorry to hear about your dads mother.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:59:55 PM EDT
[#5]
+ 1 Tinman.

Good counsel!

---Woody---
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top